UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bautista's opponent out of fight, back in jail

9/28/12 9:26 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

With the show eight days away, who Bautista will be facing is still a mystery.

Bautista's original opponent was Rashid Evans, whose main claim to fame is that his name would be easily confused with one of the biggest stars in the sport. He was given the lottery ticket of being someone who had never had a pro fight, but was going to get to headline a pay-per-view. The downside is that Evans was incarcerated, but according to trainer Phil Dunlap of Advanced Fighting Systems in Mahwah, N.J., they were able to get him released based on the fact he was given this opportunity.

According to Dunlap, Evans violated the terms of his probation, when caught driving without his license, and then panicked when police tried to pull him over. He's back in jail and won't be out until after the fight.

The golden ticket was then passed to Bruno McKee, a super heavyweight at his gym that also would have been making his pro debut after a few amateur fights. But days ago McKee, a part-time fighter compared with Tank Abbott, pulled out, from a combination of nerves and feeling he wasn't going to have enough training time to get ready, according to sources.

read entire article...

9/28/12 9:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hocky Balboa
6310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I read the thread title, I thought he was fighting Scott Hall. Phone Post
9/28/12 9:47 PM
Ryan Black
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF is this? LOL.

Last I heard, Bautista (why did WWE drop the "U" from his name? Afraid the tards would get confused?) had opened a gym claiming to be a practitioner of "Gracie Jiu Jitsu."
Is this so he can tell people who enquire about his "gym" that he 'does too fight MMA' and his 'black belt' is legit?

Sounds like a sad, sad joke of a story to me. Phone Post
9/28/12 9:48 PM
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring in THE BEAST!
9/28/12 9:48 PM
DanTheWolfman

the original beast
9/28/12 9:52 PM
Ryan Black
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And LMAO @ there being a "Rashid" Evans willing to take the payday. Too bad they can't just air the PPV live from the prison cafeteria. Phone Post
9/28/12 10:07 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he'll fight John Jones or Anderson Silver instead. I hear Chuck Little might be looking for a comeback fight. Phone Post
9/28/12 10:18 PM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The machine will save this event! Phone Post
9/28/12 10:20 PM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure as fuck that they can fine a
Suitable opponent to fight this guy! Well that's assuming if they actually want a
Fight.... There are literally hundreds of guys that would jump at this opportunity! Phone Post
9/28/12 10:24 PM
Stackdoe
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I hope they find him someone. I was actually excited to see Bautista fight.
9/28/12 10:24 PM
mmamonstar

I'd fight him!!! he was a dick when I met him anyhow Phone Post
9/28/12 10:45 PM
Ryan Black

Literally thousands of guys, IMO.

At 5'11 1/2" 165Lbs, I would take this fight!

He's obviously and sadly not looking for one. He is looking for a psuedo-"name" to squash.

Biggest difference between him and Brock, besides an age difference of around 20 years or so, is that Brock could make his MMA debut against Min Soo Kim and make legitimate news headlines for just making his debut, period. Brock Lesnar had legitimate credentials besides his stint in pro-wrestling.

Bautista has a sun tattooed around his navel (arguably gay-er than Brock's cocksword), a receding hairline, and no business fighting in MMA, in my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, but his "struggle to find an opponent" is evidence that he is not at all "real." He was a bodybuilder turned pro-wrestler, who was pushed to the top of WWE like every other guy who was ever built like The Ultimate Warrior or better.

I remember going to a show with my Dad one time when I was a lot younger, back when Bautista still had a full head of hair and was first starting out. I remember the "Smackdown" entrance looking small in comparison to this guy. And my Dad saying, "Now THAT is some steroids. Jesus Christ. It's not possible for ANYBODY to have delts that big naturally. Anybody. That guy is freakishly huge. That's not at all believable. Even these people gotta be taking one look at this guy and saying 'steroids.' Come on." And last pic I saw of Bautista, he was in a gi, and looked like he dropped about 115Lbs of shredded muscle since that show my Dad and I went to ten years ago. Phone Post
9/28/12 10:53 PM
Black Belt Wrestling

Bring in Dan Severn .... LOL that would be hilarious to watch Batista get dominated by the Beast.
9/28/12 11:18 PM
Seamus619

TTT Phone Post
9/28/12 11:24 PM
Bispingoed by UGCTT_Benwahwah
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt Wrestling - Bring in Dan Severn .... LOL that would be hilarious to watch Batista get dominated by the Beast.
I 100% agree with this. When was the event to be? Phone Post
9/28/12 11:45 PM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put him in against McCorkle!!

9/28/12 11:53 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The search for a Lhoyto Machinda begins... Phone Post
9/28/12 11:54 PM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear Bob Sapp's available...

9/29/12 12:46 AM
Mark Krumrine
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depending on weight I'd legit take this fight depending on date of event I'm just a 3-3 ammy Phone Post
9/29/12 1:09 AM
ABE FROMAN
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/29/12 1:35 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll fight him if they fly me out and give me 5k.

I'll make weight. Phone Post
9/29/12 1:43 AM
tapout06
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - Ken Shamrock

was thinking the same thing.... would love to watch kenny heel hook batista into a living death!!!!! ken is actually the best fit for this fight imo.
9/29/12 3:22 AM
jason73
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get wes sims this fight
9/29/12 4:29 AM
the gay islander

Frank Mur plz Phone Post
9/29/12 4:57 AM
Modes Infinity

I heard somewhere McCorkle was gonna take this fight. War McCorkle!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.