UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Xbox360 wizards

9/29/12 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superiordanes
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the apps market in Xbox live, i have only 8 apps. Is there any way to get more than this?

Muzu
Zune
Facebook
Dailymotion
Twitter
Videokinect
Playfit
Voicestudio

Anyway I can cheat my way to more? Phone Post
9/29/12 3:27 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost mine due to a format and can't see my specials now Phone Post
9/29/12 4:31 PM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you should have way more on my xbox theres about 40 different apps you can get. Theres 26 different video apps 5 for music and social and a couple tv apps. If your only getting to chose from 8 I would contact xbox and see whats up cause if your paying for xbox live theres no reason you shouldnt be able to get them all.
9/29/12 4:35 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heywood Jablowme - you should have way more on my xbox theres about 40 different apps you can get. Theres 26 different video apps 5 for music and social and a couple tv apps. If your only getting to chose from 8 I would contact xbox and see whats up cause if your paying for xbox live theres no reason you shouldnt be able to get them all.
I'm on the beta for the next os so I light be fcked Phone Post
9/30/12 1:36 AM
superiordanes
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heywood Jablowme - you should have way more on my xbox theres about 40 different apps you can get. Theres 26 different video apps 5 for music and social and a couple tv apps. If your only getting to chose from 8 I would contact xbox and see whats up cause if your paying for xbox live theres no reason you shouldnt be able to get them all.
Thank man I will, maybe all those apps are due later here in Denmark? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.