UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Tough Mudder

10/24/12 8:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
imkeithhernandez
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I qualified for World Toughest Mudder! Phone Post
10/24/12 9:23 PM
autotech
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice good job. Are you thinking about doing it? I qualified when I ran in July ,but my knee is jacked after 13+ at the spartan beast in September I was in to much pain to even consider it. Maybe next year after I get my meniscus repaired.
10/24/12 9:38 PM
imkeithhernandez
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to...but needing a wetsuit and the price of signing up...and then additional race expenses shit...i dont know what to do...or if its worth it Phone Post
10/24/12 9:39 PM
imkeithhernandez

Meniscus repair isnt that bad nowadays.. best of luck..better than an acl..i had hip surgery in may myself Phone Post
10/24/12 9:50 PM
autotech
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks ... I know what you mean the race is not a cheap endeavor $$ wise. You should hit Paul with a message he can let you know from first hand experience if its worth it or not. He has a Facebook page also it maybe easier to get word to him there just search adventurerun and it will come right up.
10/24/12 10:25 PM
imkeithhernandez

Awesome..good looking out man Phone Post
4/27/13 8:06 AM
autotech

TTT
4/27/13 8:13 AM
imkeithhernandez

autotech - Thanks ... I know what you mean the race is not a cheap endeavor $$ wise. You should hit Paul with a message he can let you know from first hand experience if its worth it or not. He has a Facebook page also it maybe easier to get word to him there just search adventurerun and it will come right up.
A big thanks for telling me about Paul..he was a big help when I did WTM...already training for this years event.lol Phone Post
4/27/13 5:59 PM
autotech

Awesome ! Glad you had fun. I on the other hand decided that I would wait on the knee repair and am now wishing I had just went ahead with it. I was able to finish the spartan beast in just under 6 hours and kind of got a false sense of security. I even ran a short one in January 5k OC in just over 30 minutes. My knee is acting up again. It looks like I may just run 1 race this year and then get the surgery . Maybe run one late in the year . Well just have to see.
4/28/13 8:56 PM
imkeithhernandez

Check out Active Release Therapy.. worked wonders for me Phone Post
4/29/13 7:19 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imkeithhernandez -  Check out Active Release Therapy.. worked wonders for me Phone Post

haha he has :) and vtfu for ART mention.
4/29/13 9:04 PM
autotech

I have and it did help. I am seriously kicking myself . Should have had the surgery over the winter. Just going to suck it up and do what I can till June 1st and go from there .

Sometimes we really are our own worst enemy ! Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 10:22 PM
imkeithhernandez

Preaching to the choir my good man Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.