UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> $ Mayweather. 50g's on strippers. justin wren is..

9/30/12 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people dont realise how happy they are. We i started reading the first sentance i thought it was gonna say floyd spent $50,000 on pigmy strippers. Good thing i read on. Phone Post
9/30/12 4:30 PM
Poindexter
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd's a woman-beating Manny-ducking crumb.

9/30/12 4:36 PM
Kirik
1752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter

ttt

9/30/12 4:41 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik, that doesn't constitute fighter bashing? Tito is a womanizing, Liddell ducking crumb. Phone Post
9/30/12 5:13 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like floyd Mayweather and i'm sure he helps out the less fortunate.
9/30/12 5:14 PM
TUF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, do you have a website where we could learn more about the work you are doing?
9/30/12 5:29 PM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/12 5:37 PM
Jason Reinhardt - I like floyd Mayweather and i'm sure he helps out the less fortunate.

Then why did you even bring up his name and only mention the partying and not his charities?

9/30/12 5:45 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DicipleDojo, thanks for reminding me of the movie my friend. "machine gun preacher" I had a guy tell me about this movie a few weeks ago. But i forgot to watch it. Looks like a great movie. i'm gonna watch it. thanks again, and don't sweat the small stuff accidently voting me down! ha ha
9/30/12 6:03 PM
Jason Reinhardt

How could anyone say they couldn't give a damn about the Pygmy people in Africa? Ya, that's exactly what their own people say, feel, and think. Hence the reason why they are dying because of being turned away at the hospitals where $5 dollars worth of medicine would save a poor little innocent childs life. (do you have children i ask?) How would you feel if a hospital could save your childs life, but refuses to do so, because they think your child is half human/half animal? $5 bucs my man. $5 bucs!
How about this...And i'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just trying to get you to realize the amazing work Justin Wren is doing in Africa. Next time when your in an American gas station and buy yourself and your child a pepsi, stop and think. Those 2 pepsi's that you @ your child enjoy could save a Pygmy's life.
Don't take my word for it. Do your research and ask UFC vet Justin Wren. He's on the front line, placing his own life in Danger to help these poor people. Justin Wren is what defines a Hero and a courageous one at that.
Anyway, why should i be surprised people in our own country think and feel this way. Note: GENKI SUDO "We are all one"
9/30/12 6:14 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the fuck do they charge $2.50 for a pepsi? Phone Post
9/30/12 6:29 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Hi Justin, No worries man. I just think it's incredible what your doing and i just jumped back on here and i am saddened by how some people truly think and feel on the topic. (not all obviously, but some) Our own American people saying they could care less about some Congo Jungle and the Pygmy's treated literally like Animals. wtf bro. We are talking about Human Beings here!
I wish Evan Tanner was alive to see what your doing. I know he would be right next to you. Your living Evan Tanner's message..."help your fellow man" "Believe in the Power of One"
Justin, I would absolutely love to go with you on your next mission. And why is it when i tell a few people i would love to go, they say, "i'm crazy"??
9/30/12 6:35 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Let's get a WEBSITE going!!!!!
9/30/12 6:41 PM
Jason Reinhardt

ttt
9/30/12 7:40 PM
TexasBadAss
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are missing the point about Floyd. I do not think he meant to call Floyd out but just made a point as to what 50k could do. The Floyd and strippers title got me into this thread which I immediately forgot when reading about the good work done. Floyd obviously does good work and can spend 50k how he sees fit. He doesn't need white knights.

Hopefully, everybody can find and contribute the cost of one lap dance to one charity that you feel worthy regardless where it is or what it does. I do not spend 50k but I do spend 20 bucks.
9/30/12 9:09 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have any of you guys been spending your money helping starving kids in Africa? Selfish Bastards..
9/30/12 10:44 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downwardo - TTT for Jason, Justin and the pigmys! Phone Post
TTT for the pigmies! Phone Post
10/1/12 12:21 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Book4 - 
Jason Reinhardt - in Africa in the Congo Jungle helping Pigmy's who are being denied medical care and left to die because they don't have the $15 (yes $15 for medicine) These poor human beings are turned away because the pigmys are looked at as half human/half Animal. WTF. Ya, that's what i said. And yes, for a measly $15 bucs, medicine would have saved the life of a little 1 year old boy who UFC fighter Justin Wren recently helped bury. For this one story, there's hundreds.
Floyd, I'm not judging you, and you probably won't even see this, but i just saw where you spent $50,000 grand at a strip club having fun. (which is your right)
I was just wondering if you would be willing to spend a fraction of what you spent in the strip club the other night in order to help UFC figther Justin Wren on his mission in Africa to help save the forgotten people....the Pigmy's. Do some research like i did. I was shocked and discusted.
Thanks, Jason Reinhardt

what i found ultimately stupid about this whole deal is how this Wren guy wouldnt pay the $15 for medicine yet he purchased the coffin which cost more than $15.

makes me wonder about this wren guy and his intentions. im sure he's all over asking for donations lol to his newfound charity

10/1/12 12:23 AM
pato1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In that case, maybe you should read Wren's post again because it seems you haven' t quite understood the chain of events. You can apologise for your dumb ass post afterwards if you like.
10/1/12 12:24 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

BTW, Jason, not sure if you've followed what's going on with #FranksFight, but you should definitely add a pic to the collection and help get the word out about it for all those who are looking for someone to help who's a fellow UGer. Justin even posted a great pic in support as well! You can see them all at http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2066929&page=1

And here's the write up of it over in the Dojo:  http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight

10/1/12 2:35 AM
justinthevikingwren
1129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

BTW, Jason, not sure if you've followed what's going on with #FranksFight, but you should definitely add a pic to the collection and help get the word out about it for all those who are looking for someone to help who's a fellow UGer. Justin even posted a great pic in support as well! You can see them all at http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2066929&page=1

And here's the write up of it over in the Dojo:  http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight

Great post! Phone Post
10/1/12 2:39 AM
justinthevikingwren
1129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Book4 -
Jason Reinhardt - in Africa in the Congo Jungle helping Pigmy's who are being denied medical care and left to die because they don't have the $15 (yes $15 for medicine) These poor human beings are turned away because the pigmys are looked at as half human/half Animal. WTF. Ya, that's what i said. And yes, for a measly $15 bucs, medicine would have saved the life of a little 1 year old boy who UFC fighter Justin Wren recently helped bury. For this one story, there's hundreds.
Floyd, I'm not judging you, and you probably won't even see this, but i just saw where you spent $50,000 grand at a strip club having fun. (which is your right)
I was just wondering if you would be willing to spend a fraction of what you spent in the strip club the other night in order to help UFC figther Justin Wren on his mission in Africa to help save the forgotten people....the Pigmy's. Do some research like i did. I was shocked and discusted.
Thanks, Jason Reinhardt

what i found ultimately stupid about this whole deal is how this Wren guy wouldnt pay the $15 for medicine yet he purchased the coffin which cost more than $15.

makes me wonder about this wren guy and his intentions. im sure he's all over asking for donations lol to his newfound charity
I got there probably less than 30 minutes after Andibo passed away when we were traveling to get there in time to help him... I would have emptied my bank account and taken a loan to save him if that's what it would have took... But all it would have taken is the same thing I have paid for a Starbucks Venti Frappacino...

I haven't taken one donation yet, but I will. And I am starting with a non profit status with the HIGHEST seal of approval in financial accountability that will be watching my every move with the money.

Tool. Phone Post
10/1/12 7:41 AM
pato1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I disagree. I haven't gotten that vibe from Justin's posts at all. All I see is someone who is passionate about trying to contribute in making a change.
10/1/12 8:15 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/01/12 8:37 AM
PoundforPound - 
Jason Reinhardt - I like floyd Mayweather and i'm sure he helps out the less fortunate.

Then why did you even bring up his name and only mention the partying and not his charities?

this.. i don't understand why he needed to bring mayweather into this.. he paid for both Genaro Hernandez (former opponent who he said was his toughest fight) and Joe fraizer's funerals 

10/1/12 9:37 AM
justinthevikingwren

0superdave0 - I definitely appreciate what your doing justin, and if the world was full of people like you it would be a much better place. But you kinda come off like I do all these amazing things while you do nothing, and that makes me better than you.
Then if this is the case I personally apologize to you, honestly.

I would hope to be able to express to you that the only reason I feel like I have given up another year of fighting is because i truly care for these people. I've started to pursue college, and a degree specifically on how to help people... One thing I KNOW is I am not better than anyone else bro... In fact I'm a whole lot worse off when I'm pursuing my own selfish dreams than trying to be a benefit to others. So, once again I apologize if I have given off something other than I was hoping for. I'm no better than anyone on this thread... Literally. I'm no better than you... I've just have had a fire sparked deep within me and I am passionate about my Pygmy family.

Maybe it's kinda like when texting with a significant other about something serious it can be misinterpreted because tone/body language can't be heard or seen. Not saying that this is the case for sure, but if we spoke about it I'd make sure you knew I'm no better but just longing to help. Phone Post
10/1/12 9:53 AM
justinthevikingwren

pato1 - I disagree. I haven't gotten that vibe from Justin's posts at all. All I see is someone who is passionate about trying to contribute in making a change.
Thanks bro Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.