UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> When has HHH impressed you?

9/30/12 4:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RUSRedDevil
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone gives Randy a tough time I ask has he ever impressed you?

My one time is a weird one. At the last wrestle mania he had a sledge hammer spot where he measured the back of the undertakers back of his head when he was passed out. That moment I cringed like he was really about to do it. At that point I realized his ring psychology had me lose reality. I was impressed Phone Post
9/30/12 5:26 AM
Huningtonbbb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine has to be when he finished that tag match with the torn quad Phone Post
9/30/12 5:36 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

continuing after the quad tare

other than that the only match i can think of when he impressed me is the tripple threat match at wm 20 even tho shawn and chris carried him a little (or a lot) it was a great match in my book with great story telling

9/30/12 5:40 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His work throughout 2000 impressed me. Him and The Rock carried the company. Phone Post
9/30/12 8:12 AM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When he got impaled in the calf with a board and kept going. Believe it was a royal rumble at MSG.
9/30/12 11:30 AM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine is the Chaperone (sp) Phone Post
9/30/12 11:46 AM
Wee Bey Jr
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman - When he got impaled in the calf with a board and kept going. Believe it was a royal rumble at MSG.
This. That Cactus Jack match at the 2000 rumble at the Garden, was fucking insane. Phone Post
9/30/12 11:48 AM
RKing85
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HHH vs Cactus Jack feud in 2000.

HHH really got the rub from beating Foley.
9/30/12 1:30 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wee Bey Jr - 
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman - When he got impaled in the calf with a board and kept going. Believe it was a royal rumble at MSG.
This. That Cactus Jack match at the 2000 rumble at the Garden, was fucking insane. Phone Post

This and the entire fued with Foley, not that I cared for HHH that much afterwards. That fued made HHH's career.
9/30/12 1:52 PM
ArtMinaj

He once carried all of The Clique's bags from the lobby up to the room in only two trips. 

9/30/12 4:17 PM
WaltJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved him from about 2000-2005.

He had some of my favorite matches of all time with HBK and classic feuds with Foley and the Rock.

Later on in those years (2005) he had a great heel turn/feud with Flair, in addition to his work with Evolution.

At one time I thought he was spot on and on fire as a heel. What he's become now is pretty much a farce, but you can't take away what he was.
9/30/12 4:48 PM
bjjmosh24
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He made the great kahli watchable. Phone Post
9/30/12 11:04 PM
The Destroyer88

Coming back so early after Kevin Nash broke his neck. Recovering from the first broken arm so fast.

10/1/12 12:12 AM
Johnny Drama

1999-2002 Phone Post
10/1/12 5:30 AM
fryabusa
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/1/12 10:56 PM
Rickson's Aura
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wm 12 ....remains HHH's most watchable match.
10/1/12 11:01 PM
Nonlinear

this week's Raw main event, Tag Team Action!

3/23/13 2:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Violentguy -  Mine is the Chaperone (sp) Phone Post

was sick in bed this morning and watched it, wasn't bad at all.

3/23/13 3:49 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I probably give Haitch more shit on this forum than anybody else. However, I'll be the first one to tell you I was Impressed with him up until 2002-2003. 

It seriously felt like he was the WHC on RAW for 5 straight years. I don't know how many times RVD and Kane jobbed to him during that run, but it had to be equivalent to Kofi jobbing to Ziggler the past two years. 

As I got older I realized the politics he and his group (not the Klique, the 2nd Klique involving Him and Batista's clan) were playing. 

I forget who's shoot it was but one of the greatest analogies I've ever heard was said. 

(This was when the brands were split and there never was "super shows")

Smackdown is the mountain top where you have guys like the Undertaker, Chris Benoit, and Fit Finlay reaching for you hand to pull you up and say "let's make money together kid." Where as RAW is the mountain where you have guys like HHH, Batista, and Randy Orton stepping on fingers trying to get people to fall off the mountain before they climb to the top. 

3/23/13 5:08 PM
OboesPeePeeTastesGood

I loved him on his cameo on the original tough enough show. He gave the old Dana White "you want to be a fucking fighter " speech before it was cool. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:00 PM
Couldabeen
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson's Aura - Wm 12 ....remains HHH's most watchable match.
Lol... Harsh!

HHH is probably one if the smarter guys in the company and has been for a long time. He also clearly had a developed knowledge of how the game works. He's aligned himself with guys he would admit are better than him in ring to further himself.

He didn't overplay his hand until HBK was out with the back injury, after Nash/Hall had left. By then he would have already been in the bosses good graces, therefore he was given the lead man in DX role.

I'm not a huge fan of his, he's had a few matches that have been awesome, he's ha some that have been awful. That said, in ring he's still very good, just not on the level of a Flair or HBK, in that he needs a good partner to work off of.

Can't deny though, he's a true fan as much as anyone and always come across as bring very historically sensitive. I think he'll do a great job when left in charge Phone Post
3/23/13 7:14 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was a fantastic heel back in the day, I totally hated him but in a way you're supposed to hate a heel. When he had his "My Time" theme tune and was a dominant asshole he was great to watch. I think a lot of people don't give him nearly the credit he deserves. Yes he has positioned himself smartly and I understand a level of resentment but I think he has had a fantastic career. Phone Post
3/24/13 1:52 AM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never forget the way trips flip out when cactus jack came out instead of dude love. It truly made that moment awesome. Phone Post
3/24/13 4:19 PM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was always best on tv. His ppv performances weren't anything special but for a few exceptions. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:39 PM
Samsonite1084
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Katie Vick skit Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.