UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> **Official St. Louis Rams Thread**

11/12/12 12:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TVTFU Khal Dodo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

World Peace's Left Elbow -  Fuck ties. Phone Post

11/12/12 1:59 PM
World Peace's Left Elbow
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TVTFU Khal Dodo -
World Peace's Left Elbow -  Fuck ties. Phone Post

I'd fuck her, and the ties too. Phone Post
11/25/12 10:47 PM
mje364
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/2/12 5:31 PM
Poorsport22
1314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Payback whiners!
And did it without their best weapon! Phone Post
12/2/12 5:48 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisQ x - 1 second left and what's with the refs calling those delay of games right away. I can't even count how many times the refs are not on the ball on those calls.

Oh well the 49ers still suck, the Rams had 2 suspended starters and still played well enough to win. Phone Post
A rams fan saying the Niners suck???? Rams are lucky we have a choke artist kicking field goals this year.

Better record better team Phone Post
12/2/12 6:00 PM
Poorsport22
1314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
MisQ x - 1 second left and what's with the refs calling those delay of games right away. I can't even count how many times the refs are not on the ball on those calls.

Oh well the 49ers still suck, the Rams had 2 suspended starters and still played well enough to win. Phone Post
A rams fan saying the Niners suck???? Rams are lucky we have a choke artist kicking field goals this year.

Hmmm .....Yes the niners are better overall, but their ceiling is very limited (which is why the youngest team in the NFL played them equal twice). The Rams misses a FG also today, and played without a guy that was uncoverable last meeting. With Amendola ....this game might not have been close. Phone Post
12/2/12 6:19 PM
World Peace's Left Elbow
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It took almost 150 minutes of game time, but finally there's a winner! Phone Post
12/2/12 6:26 PM
DarnSevern
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THANK YOU RAMS! GO SEAHAWKS! Phone Post
12/2/12 7:06 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Hmmm .....Yes the niners are better overall, but their ceiling is very limited (which is why the youngest team in the NFL played them equal twice). The Rams misses a FG also today, and played without a guy that was uncoverable last meeting. With Amendola ....this game might not have been close. Phone Post
Yet it was when he played. Rams won't be relevant again for a long while keep thinking u will tho it's cute Phone Post
12/2/12 7:16 PM
Poorsport22

MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Yet it was when he played. Rams won't be relevant again for a long while keep thinking u will tho it's cute Phone Post
Relevent? Not sure if u know that words meaning? The Rams are the youngest team in the NFL, are in the wildcard hunt this year, didnt lose to the first place team in their division (whiners) all year, and have a ton of early draft picks the next couple of years. While the Rams 2012 draft is playing well...Givens, Jenkins, Brockers, Richardson.....the niners picks cant find the field. I think the Rams have a promising future. Phone Post
12/2/12 7:25 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Relevent? Not sure if u know that words meaning? The Rams are the youngest team in the NFL, are in the wildcard hunt this year, didnt lose to the first place team in their division (whiners) all year, and have a ton of early draft picks the next couple of years. While the Rams 2012 draft is playing well...Givens, Jenkins, Brockers, Richardson.....the niners picks cant find the field. I think the Rams have a promising future. Phone Post
Sure Aldon smith, Crabtree, gore, Davis, bowman, alex smith and kaepernick plus goldson, and culliver all draft picks suck! I mean those guys sure arnt helping us have a better record and team than the rams! Lol no wonder your a rams fan you are dumb as fuck! 5-6-1 is not in the hint for a. Wild card it's for a mid round draft pick boy. Leave football talk for people who know it Phone Post
12/2/12 7:48 PM
Poorsport22

MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Sure Aldon smith, Crabtree, gore, Davis, bowman, alex smith and kaepernick plus goldson, and culliver all draft picks suck! I mean those guys sure arnt helping us have a better record and team than the rams! Lol no wonder your a rams fan you are dumb as fuck! 5-6-1 is not in the hint for a. Wild card it's for a mid round draft pick boy. Leave football talk for people who know it Phone Post
Yea comprehension isnt ur strongpoint I see ....
As u notice the guys I listed were THIS YEARS draft picks, and again I mentioned the teams overall youth. It was in direct rebuttal to your assertion that The Rams wouldnt b relevent in the future. But ur probably still just reelling from the fact that all the whiners did this year against the Rams was lose and tie. It'll be the furthest thing from your mind when the whiners go on to LOSE more this year. Phone Post
12/2/12 8:20 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Yea comprehension isnt ur strongpoint I see ....
As u notice the guys I listed were THIS YEARS draft picks, and again I mentioned the teams overall youth. It was in direct rebuttal to your assertion that The Rams wouldnt b relevent in the future. But ur probably still just reelling from the fact that all the whiners did this year against the Rams was lose and tie. It'll be the furthest thing from your mind when the whiners go on to LOSE more this year. Phone Post
Yep you are still stupid

If all our draft picks this year were playing we'd be.....the rams!

Akers was your best player in both games

And I'm glad our rookies are not playing because it would mean we have 0 depth. Like the rams

You guys beat us by a whole 3 points this year you should be so proud that you still have a losing record and no chance of a playoff birth. Washington has a better chance.

Let's say seattle wins the division we'd still get the wild card

Be thankful the cards are still bad so u are not a complete cellar dweller Phone Post
12/2/12 8:48 PM
Poorsport22

Its OK big guy, the whiners will make the playoffs, probably play one game. You fell in love with last years team that played the easiest schedule in all of football, were the recipients of incredible fortune in turnovers, and had a kicker that didnt miss. They werent/arent that good. The Harbawl brothers can cry themselves to sleep tonight. Phone Post
12/2/12 9:03 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Poorsport22 - Its OK big guy, the whiners will make the playoffs, probably play one game. You fell in love with last years team that played the easiest schedule in all of football, were the recipients of incredible fortune in turnovers, and had a kicker that didnt miss. They werent/arent that good. The Harbawl brothers can cry themselves to sleep tonight. Phone Post
Says the fan of a team with a losing record a team that hasn't done shit since I was in middle school and have a QB who is average at best Phone Post
12/2/12 9:29 PM
Poorsport22

MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 - Its OK big guy, the whiners will make the playoffs, probably play one game. You fell in love with last years team that played the easiest schedule in all of football, were the recipients of incredible fortune in turnovers, and had a kicker that didnt miss. They werent/arent that good. The Harbawl brothers can cry themselves to sleep tonight. Phone Post
Says the fan of a team with a losing record a team that hasn't done shit since I was in middle school and have a QB who is average at best Phone Post
Hmmm ....havent done shit since middle school? That must mean your team hasnt done shit since Kindergarten! LMAO Phone Post
12/2/12 10:02 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Hmmm ....havent done shit since middle school? That must mean your team hasnt done shit since Kindergarten! LMAO Phone Post
Nope all we did was make it to the NFC championship last year what did the rams do? Phone Post
12/2/12 10:33 PM
Poorsport22

MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Nope all we did was make it to the NFC championship last year what did the rams do? Phone Post
Buddy if u havent noticed theres the Superbowl and then theres everything else. But I know its been a long long time since the whiners been in that game.
But thanks for bumping this RAM thread.

Maybe u should try to find the whiner thread. They r probably debating their QB switch over there. Or lamenting how a middle of the road RAM team could bully them twice. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:43 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Poorsport22 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Buddy if u havent noticed theres the Superbowl and then theres everything else. But I know its been a long long time since the whiners been in that game.
But thanks for bumping this RAM thread.

Maybe u should try to find the whiner thread. They r probably debating their QB switch over there. Or lamenting how a middle of the road RAM team could bully them twice. Phone Post
Hahahahaha 3 points is a bully? You ram fans can't count how many superbowls have u guys won??? Phone Post
12/2/12 10:45 PM
Shabooze
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid win for the rams! Phone Post
12/2/12 11:43 PM
Xavier23
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great win for the rams, but wtf is up with the niner fans making this a bitch fight. Phone Post
12/3/12 2:09 AM
Tre Mendez
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds crazy but the Rams are only 1.5 games out of a wildcard spot!! 

12/3/12 2:11 AM
Tre Mendez
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew that Golden Tate replacement ref courtesy touchdown was going to play a factor!!

12/3/12 3:10 AM
Poorsport22

Xavier23 - Great win for the rams, but wtf is up with the niner fans making this a bitch fight. Phone Post
Haha no idea. I guess the 'whiner thread' is too depressing. Phone Post
12/3/12 9:45 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

8-3-1 is not depressing

5-6 with no chance at the playoffs is Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.