UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Detroit homers - WTF is up with Stafford?

10/1/12 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uratoker2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up with his poor play thus far? ("poor" relative to last year....) Could he be hiding an injury? He's almost a shade of what he was last year, and Shaun Hill badly outplayed him for the brief stint he was in last week against the Titans. What gives??
10/1/12 12:04 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plagued by drops and poor o-line play. Pettigrew and CJ both dropped TD passes in the endzone yesterday. He is also pushing his throws a little more, not as accurate.
10/1/12 12:30 PM
JoeVIP
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a vikings fan I don't care. I hope he continues to play poorly.
10/4/12 6:45 AM
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But what is absolutely killing the Lions is their special teams, which have allowed both a kickoff return and a punt return for a TD in back-to-back games, which if I'm not mistaken is the first time in NFL history that has ever happened.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.