UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> I miss Chris Benoit

10/2/12 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
danny A
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Angle/Benoit (or was it Benoit/Angle) tag team was great stuff.
10/2/12 10:42 PM
Jack Skellington
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So was the Chris' (Jericho & Benoit)

worst tag team name eva!

10/3/12 4:53 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virtually no mic skills but he was an incredible in ring talent. Really fucked up what happened with him, it tarnished his legacy big time. Had he died under different circumstances he would be celebrated as one of the true greats. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:47 PM
Kimo Lives
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was sick.......shitty what happened but I can overlook it.

He was one of the best to ever get in the ring

he was sick Phone Post
10/9/12 1:26 PM
Beezulbubba
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I separate the two. A mentally disturbed individual committing a crime of the (his) heart.

And one of the all time greats. As soon as his matches came on, you were just sort of hooked into them. Not much of a talker, but I never watched for that anyways. But as a wrestler, just damn great.

It's really too bad it ended the way it did. At best, he could've just took his own life, and not theirs.
10/10/12 2:32 PM
IamGerardo689
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved watching Benoit and William Regal wrestle Phone Post
10/13/12 6:56 AM
ri_ot
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tragedy. RIP Benoit Family. Phone Post
10/15/12 12:01 AM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -  I go along with William Regal. I'm a fan except for the last few days.
A friend was a ref at the time and worked with him. Said everyone was absolutely shocked. Also said that he didn't fuck around on the road like a lot of guys. Phone Post

I thought he was banging Michelle McCool before she was with Taker. Hell, he ended up with Nancy BY "fucking around on the road!"
10/15/12 7:52 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chronic Traumatic Encephelopothy... sucks big time but honestly, I don't believe the guy had a clue what he was doing at the time. The condition is some nasty stuff.
10/17/12 12:20 AM
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue

If he did not have monkey arms good things would have happened:) Phone Post
10/17/12 12:21 AM
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue

I meant to say midget arms Phone Post
10/17/12 1:41 PM
torquemada
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Batty -
torquemada -  I go along with William Regal. I'm a fan except for the last few days.
A friend was a ref at the time and worked with him. Said everyone was absolutely shocked. Also said that he didn't fuck around on the road like a lot of guys. Phone Post

I thought he was banging Michelle McCool before she was with Taker. Hell, he ended up with Nancy BY "fucking around on the road!"
Just what was told to me. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.