UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> bruce lee, child of the devil

10/1/12 3:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ridge hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. (John 7:7)

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. (Ephesians 5:13)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
["That evening, Bruce Lee vowed that he would be a bigger star than both Steve McQueen and James Coburn." - Bruce Lee: Fighting Spirit, By Bruce Thomas http://books.google.com/books?id=yE1HsGFasGYC&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&dq=bruce+lee+bigger+star+than+steve+mcqueen&source=bl&ots=qUlAIukwpZ&sig=Lod5r89wYQB5nzjqaIVucrNex24&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Ue1pUOGrJsSQiQKByYCQBw&ved=0CFEQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=bruce%20lee%20bigger%20star%20than%20steve%20mcqueen&f=false]

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. (Matthew 4:8-9)

["John Little states that Lee was an atheist. When asked in 1972 about his religious affiliation, he replied, "none whatsoever". In 1972, he was asked if he believed in God, and responded, "To be perfectly frank, I really do not"."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee]

Who is A LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is THE Christ? He is ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed IN THE NAME of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)

[“The KEY TO IMMORTALITY is first living A LIFE WORTH REMEMBERING.”
? Bruce Lee - http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/32579.Bruce_Lee]

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have ETERNAL LIFE? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. (Matthew 19:16-17)

[“The meaning of life is that it is to be lived, and it is NOT TO BE be traded and conceptualized and SQUEEZED INTO A PATTERN OF SYSTEMS.”
? Bruce Lee]

If ye love me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS. (John 14:15)

["Bruce Lee Words From A MASTER" - http://books.google.com/books/about/Bruce_Lee.html?id=GvrAOQAACAAJ]

Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. (Matthew 23:10)

[“Use only that which works, and take it from ANY PLACE YOU CAN FIND IT.”
? Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do]

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD. (Matthew 4:4)

[“Time means a lot to me because you see I am also A LEARNER and am often LOST IN the joy of FOREVER DEVELOPING.” ? Bruce Lee]

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, EVER LEARNING, and NEVER ABLE to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2 Timothy 3:5-7)

[There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” ? Bruce Lee]

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (Isaiah 14:14)

["Bruce Lee: Proverbs" - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13199890-bruce-lee]

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:9)

[“To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.” ? Bruce Lee]

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. (John 6:29)

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life THROUGH HIS NAME. (John 20:31)

[“Using no way as A WAY, having no limitation as limitation.”
? Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do

"WAY of the Intercepting Fist" (Jeet Kun Do)
"WAY of the Dragon" (produced and directed by Bruce Lee)

“A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence. ”
? Bruce Lee]

Jesus saith unto him, I am THE WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME. (John 14:6)

["Bruce Lee - WISDOM for THE WAY" [Hardcover]

Professing themselves to be WISE, they became fools (Romans 1:22)

Jesus saith unto him, I am THE WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

["Way of the DRAGON"
"Enter the DRAGON"
"Words of the DRAGON"
"Letters of the DRAGON" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee_Library]

And the great DRAGON was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world (Revelation 12:9)

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE (Ephesians 2:2)

[Bruce Lee: The Celebrated Life of the GOLDEN DRAGON- http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15306399-bruce-lee]

Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two CALVES OF GOLD, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. (1 Kings 12:28-29)

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. (1 John 5:21)
10/1/12 3:39 PM
ridge hand

[List of awards and honors received by Bruce Lee- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_honors_received_by_Bruce_Lee]

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own (John 15:19)

And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. (Luke 16:15)

[“Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water.”
? Bruce Lee

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
? Bruce Lee

"Do What Thou Wilt"- Aleister Crowley, satanic preacher, child rapist, murderer, cannibal - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley#Controversy]

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. (John 8:44-45)
10/1/12 9:27 PM
Ali
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Child of the devil? Seriously?
10/1/12 10:16 PM
ridge hand

Ali - Child of the devil? Seriously?

Who is A LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

Ye are of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do...for HE IS A LIAR, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. (John 8:44-45)

["John Little states that Lee was an atheist. When asked in 1972 about his religious affiliation, he replied, "none whatsoever". In 1972, he was asked if he believed in God, and responded, "To be perfectly frank, I really do not"."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee]
10/2/12 12:19 AM
Ali
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/02/12 12:33 AM
I knew the answer. Sorry I asked. Really, I am.
10/2/12 1:08 AM
ridge hand

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)
10/2/12 8:38 PM
phydeau
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're trying WAY too hard, bro. Comes as no supprise to me that someone born in Hong kong isn't a Christian.
10/2/12 11:00 PM
ridge hand

phydeau - You're trying WAY too hard, bro. Comes as no supprise to me that someone born in Hong kong isn't a Christian.

"Lee was raised in a bi-religious household. His mother was a Catholic and his father a Buddhist.

Bruce Lee: "When my mother went to church on Sunday, my father sat at home. This didn’t seem to worry her-and it didn’t worry my father that she was sending me to a Catholic school." - http://hollowverse.com/bruce-lee/

"At the age of 18, Lee returned to the United States
In March 1961, Lee enrolled at the University of Washington
Lee also studied philosophy, psychology, and various other subjects.
Lee is best known as a martial artist, but he also studied drama and philosophy while a student at the University of Washington. He was well-read and had an extensive library.
His influences include Taoism, Jiddu Krishnamurti, and Buddhism.

John Little states that Lee was an atheist. When asked in 1972 about his religious affiliation, he replied, "none whatsoever". In 1972, he was asked if he believed in God, and responded, "To be perfectly frank, I really do not". - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

(Romans 1:20-22)

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

["Bruce Lee - WISDOM for THE WAY" [Hardcover]
["Bruce Lee: Proverbs" - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13199890-bruce-lee]
10/3/12 3:48 AM
ridge hand

explodin -  I feel so bad for ridge hand. I'm pretty sure I understand why you are trying so hard... You can pm me if you'd like to talk, I think I understand a lot about you from this cry for attention... Phone Post

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them because of the blindness of their heart (Ephesians 4:18)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee (Hosea 4:6)
10/3/12 2:01 PM
Ridgeback

The constant and non-contextualized quoting of Bible verses is a sure sign of mental illness.

10/3/12 2:28 PM
ridge hand

Ridgeback - 

The constant and non-contextualized quoting of Bible verses is a sure sign of mental illness.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. (1 John 4:5)
10/3/12 5:16 PM
Joe Ray

LOL.

This thread made me laugh.

I stand with Mr Lee.

10/3/12 5:18 PM
Joe Ray

Has Aaron Steele returned to make a thread condemning Bruce Lee for being an infidel?

SCOFFERS!!!!!!!!1
10/3/12 8:09 PM
Ridgeback

ridge hand - 
Ridgeback - 

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. (1 John 4:5)

16 And as soon as she saw them she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea. 17 And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love; and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her soul was alienated from them. 18 So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my soul was alienated from her, like as my soul was alienated from her sister. 19 Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, remembering the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. 20 And she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. 21 Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in the bruising of thy teats by the Egyptians for the breasts of thy youth.

(Ezekial 23:16-21).

11/4/12 11:23 AM
YoungGunABKJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thier are more than one antichrist
hitles, stalin etc. just they are not the antichrist.
11/5/12 4:40 PM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe someone actually took time out of their life to analyze bruce lee and the devil. Yes, mental illness springs to mind. Did this guy write this while sitting in a ninja outfit and a bible covered in throwing starts and numb chuck draped around his neck. 

11/13/12 10:35 AM
UGCTT_xxzygotexx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blasphemy! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.