UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

10/1/12 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sextoymagic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryback sucks! Double fail. They need to end his push. He has no right to be involved in cm punks story line. Phone Post
10/1/12 11:22 PM
The Lorax
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got no problem with a Ryback / Punk feud. Ryback is sloppy and a Goldberg rip off but it's something new to fill the gap between now and January when Punk faces off against The Rock.
10/1/12 11:29 PM
sextoymagic

The Lorax - I've got no problem with a Ryback / Punk feud. Ryback is sloppy and a Goldberg rip off but it's something new to fill the gap between now and January when Punk faces off against The Rock.
As long as punk wins the feud I'm ok with it. Ryfail Phone Post
10/1/12 11:40 PM
roninthebox
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#ryfail , I should trademark it Phone Post
10/2/12 12:40 AM
Hizzay
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there no way to get the full raw online anymore?

I used to go to youtube but there not posted there anymore?

Well at least last weeks wasnt and this weeks isnt up yet while normally it would be.
10/2/12 3:28 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryback botched his finish twice........ enough said 

Punk is growing on me.. I was a bit concerned about his turn. but he's been terrific these past few weeks IMO.

I have no idea what the hell is going on with Jinder/Drew/Slater... but i'll wait a couple weeks before passing judgement 

10/2/12 3:37 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't mind them trying new ideas, and taking risks...makes it more interesting to watch...

10/2/12 9:10 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rybotch Phone Post
10/2/12 11:27 AM
Sgt.LincolnOsiris
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up with his breathing? No talking. Just lots of heavy breathing. Wtf. Phone Post
10/2/12 11:48 AM
ArtMinaj

Why the hell was JR apologizing over and over?

For some reason, I figured that he may just nod at Ryback and continue on his way, no go back with him. 

Was hard to watch Punk be such a dick.

10/2/12 12:25 PM
armbarheelhook
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm calling it now.. Team HELL NO vs Rhodes Scholars for the belts. beard v beard. keke Phone Post
10/2/12 12:52 PM
sextoymagic

armbarheelhook - I'm calling it now.. Team HELL NO vs Rhodes Scholars for the belts. beard v beard. keke Phone Post
This was obvious last week Phone Post
10/2/12 4:41 PM
KurtC
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am i the only Ryback fan in here? He's been pushed into squash matches, for obvious reasons. But until last night he's been doing well. I love his power moves, and he doesn't sell them by half.

Albert's wide ass probably didnt help the botchomania last night, but the clothesline equally made up for in.

Need to see Ryback in a clothesline off with JBL. My god. Straight to hell

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.