UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Ever feel bad calling someone a wh0re?

10/1/12 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean, haven't most of us done that?  I know some people don't talk like that and keep their opions to themselves, but do you ever feel bad about it?

I don't really because I don't even know LIta besides what I have seen on TV and read on the dirtsheets.

She likely knows people call her this and doesn't really care.

10/1/12 8:40 PM
the gay islander
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I called Snooki a whore on twitter and she blocked me. I actually felt kind of bad about it for some reason. I never thought she would see my tweet. She has like 5 million followers

10/1/12 8:57 PM
Radio Raheem
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do that all the time!  I never feel bad about it though.  My grandma is tough, she can take it. 

10/1/12 9:06 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/01/12 9:06 PM
the gay islander - 

I called Snooki a whore on twitter and she blocked me. I actually felt kind of bad about it for some reason. I never thought she would see my tweet. She has like 5 million followers

While it's normal to feel bad, can you imagine if you were as famous as her?  You would get a ton of shit too.  Some of it may bother you, but there is no way to stop it. 

Nobody is liked by everyone and people are people. 

just my 02 on that and the whole thing

Radio?  Your grandma Mae Young?

10/1/12 9:24 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -
the gay islander - 

While it's normal to feel bad, can you imagine if you were as famous as her?  You would get a ton of shit too.  Some of it may bother you, but there is no way to stop it. 

Nobody is liked by everyone and people are people. 

just my 02 on that and the whole thing

Radio?  Your grandma Mae Young?

An old but true quote: "I cried all the way to the bank." Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.