UnderGround Forums

Revgear League BJJGround >> Most people are scared of training in Brazil

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/27/12 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
budwhite
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 7:44 PM
Hywel Teague -  And anyone who bases their opinion of a country on a fictional movie is retarded Phone Post

Would the combination of fictional movies and music make it more palatable?

Also, according to Turistas, you have an excellent chance of having your organs stolen by fanatical Brazilian doctors wishing to give back to the poor.

10/27/12 8:01 PM
dokomoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

budwhite - 
JoeyHustle - Bud White they are not competing with South American economies. They have surpassed The UK, Canada, & Austrailia... Do you consider those third world countries?

By the way you just described a movie with kids with guns frightening u ... Does that mean u won't come to LA because of the Boyz N Tha Hood movie? 

I just came back and felt safe as I was here in the States. 

Damn right!

Ever since I saw Boyz N Tha Hood, I run out of an elevator if a black person gets in!

That said, it was kinda dissapointing when I went to a seminar at Rigan Machado's a few years back  and drove through Compton.

I thought I was going to get to see some drive-bys or at least some rappers, but all I saw was a bunch of piano-tuning shops.

Talk about a let down. :(

Yes. I do consider Canada and Australia third world countries.

The UK is doing their best to turn themselves into a third world shithole with all those foreigners they keep letting in.

Oh cool, racism.
10/27/12 9:24 PM
budwhite
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dokomoy - 
budwhite - 
JoeyHustle - Bud White they are not competing with South American economies. They have surpassed The UK, Canada, & Austrailia... Do you consider those third world countries?

By the way you just described a movie with kids with guns frightening u ... Does that mean u won't come to LA because of the Boyz N Tha Hood movie? 

I just came back and felt safe as I was here in the States. 

Damn right!

Ever since I saw Boyz N Tha Hood, I run out of an elevator if a black person gets in!

That said, it was kinda dissapointing when I went to a seminar at Rigan Machado's a few years back  and drove through Compton.

I thought I was going to get to see some drive-bys or at least some rappers, but all I saw was a bunch of piano-tuning shops.

Talk about a let down. :(

Yes. I do consider Canada and Australia third world countries.

The UK is doing their best to turn themselves into a third world shithole with all those foreigners they keep letting in.

Oh cool, racism.

Xenophobia to be more precise.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.