UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Penn/Rory Twitter Beef

10/2/12 6:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory:
200lbs and @bjpenndotcom thinks i care if hes in shape for the fight or not #newgenerationmindset

http://instagram.com/p/QQfHNPw0ko/

Penn:
Great!!! I frekin love knocking out 200 pounders

Rory:
Do u meen knockin back quarter pounders? Who r u kidding, certainly not yourself ?

Penn:
Quarter pounders?? Really pimple boy? I won't even RNC you... afraid of all the pimples on your back. #GROSS

Rory:
I didnt think it was possible but somehow u made yourself even less of a threat.
10/2/12 7:03 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha in for the pimple defenders! " he's just a kid!" Phone Post
10/2/12 7:05 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -  Haha in for the pimple defenders! " he's just a kid!" Phone Post

hey man... he's just a kid
10/2/12 7:06 AM
UGknowme

Hahaha love it Phone Post
10/2/12 7:08 AM
Andy the man

Lol @ the pimple quote!

Rory should sort that out though. It's not hard to get some cream for that stuff. Who has acne in their 20's anyway?
10/2/12 7:31 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Rory is establishing that he has a tremendous size advantage over BJ???

Isn't that why he called him out in the first place? Phone Post
10/2/12 7:53 AM
UncleDavid

@Andy the man

with some people cream doesnt help at all, it doesnt fight the cause of acne, you know?! Cream is used to diminish visible acne, its not sustainable though because your skin gets used to it and the effect gets neutralized after a certain period of time. Alot of people actually have acne till their mid 20s. It doesnt have anything to do with hygiene or shit, it's just genetics. Cant do a damn thing about it.
10/2/12 7:54 AM
UGCTT_Winnson
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing like a good 'twitter war' to get the blood flowing.

Actually, on 2nd thought, twitter wars are gay as balls yo.
10/2/12 7:56 AM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory has the potential to be an elite fighter.
But he needs to come back down to earth quickly and stack his UFC wins against BJ's and/or start accepting fights in other weight divisions to 'just scrap' before he goes on with these kid games.
10/2/12 8:01 AM
damommafan

RORY UR FASION SENSE IS SHOCKING AND I KNOW U MUST HAVE PUSSY LINING UP,BUT DUDE U CALLED OUT A EX CHAMP WHO WAS RETIRED ,WHEN WHE QUESTION UR PED USAGE LOL NOT THAT I CARE IM ALL FOR IT, AND WHEN BJ AGREES UNDER THE CONDITION U DO A VADA TEST, LOL U SOMEHOW HAVE A PERFECT INJURY , WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD .LOL SPARRING WITH HEADGEAR
10/2/12 8:02 AM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UncleDavid - @Andy the man

with some people cream doesnt help at all, it doesnt fight the cause of acne, you know?! Cream is used to diminish visible acne, its not sustainable though because your skin gets used to it and the effect gets neutralized after a certain period of time. Alot of people actually have acne till their mid 20s. It doesnt have anything to do with hygiene or shit, it's just genetics. Cant do a damn thing about it.
Yup I have a friend who just turned 30 and still has pimples and has great hygiene ... I'm 37 and never get pimples , but I never did even growing up throughout school Phone Post
10/2/12 8:05 AM
absoluteidiot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ PENN ! Rory will never be a icon like him. Phone Post
10/2/12 8:08 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

This cute Phone Post
10/2/12 8:09 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Fucking phone.

This IS* cute Phone Post
10/2/12 8:11 AM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a kid.
10/2/12 8:13 AM
damommafan

acne on back is a common ped sideeffect i think thats what bj is getting at lol
10/2/12 8:14 AM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see this fight. Phone Post
10/2/12 8:18 AM
Subvertir

Really, truly, sincerely hoping to see BJ put on the performance of a lifetime in this fight. I wanna see some Fedor vs. Zuluzinho shit, except dragged out for most of a round.
10/2/12 8:20 AM
EckY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad -  Why a guy who can get to an in shape 200lbs is calling out a natural 155 lbs is beyond me Phone Post

10/2/12 8:21 AM
Sofa King Cool
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andy the man - Lol @ the pimple quote!

Rory should sort that out though. It's not hard to get some cream for that stuff. Who has acne in their 20's anyway?
**Hangs Head in Shame** Phone Post
10/2/12 8:22 AM
Andy the man

stayrad -  Why a guy who can get to an in shape 200lbs is calling out a natural 155 lbs is beyond me Phone Post

This.

10/2/12 8:27 AM
ipswichross
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

absoluteidiot -  BJ PENN ! Rory will never be a icon like him. Phone Post

Not sure about that. I really think this kid gonna be something special. GSP 2.0...... with far better killer instinct.

Of course BJ is an icon, future Hall Of Famer....A Legend. I am a massive fan of The Prodigy and would love to see him beat Rory convincingly..... maybe all this shit-talk will light a fire under his arse. We shall see.

But in my opinion, Rory wins this. He is skilled, waaayyy bigger & stronger.....and most importantly, hungry! We all saw how Rory Rag-Dolled Nate Diaz...... and while BJ has far superior TDD than Nate, I can see him being thrown around The Octagon a bit.

Would love to see BJ win in devastating fashion......but have a feeling that Rory is gonna take this, and possibly retire BJ for good.

Either way it should be an awesome fight, and I am just happy we get to see it, and will be happy whoever gets the win.
10/2/12 8:28 AM
Andy the man

Sofa King Cool - 

I've never seen anyone over the age of 18 with acne like Rory's.
10/2/12 8:28 AM
MAG

Sofa King Cool - 

I had tons up to my 30s until I discovered I was allergic to all dairy products (note: I'm not lactose intolerant).

This kid probably takes those whey protein shakes on top of other dairy shit.

As soon as I just out dairy (protein shakes, milk , cheese) my skin cleared up.

I'm so pissed I never made that connection earlier in life - would have saved me tons of grief.
10/2/12 8:31 AM
ipswichross
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damommafan - RORY UR FASION SENSE IS SHOCKING AND I KNOW U MUST HAVE PUSSY LINING UP,BUT DUDE U CALLED OUT A EX CHAMP WHO WAS RETIRED ,WHEN WHE QUESTION UR PED USAGE LOL NOT THAT I CARE IM ALL FOR IT, AND WHEN BJ AGREES UNDER THE CONDITION U DO A VADA TEST, LOL U SOMEHOW HAVE A PERFECT INJURY , WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD .LOL SPARRING WITH HEADGEAR

Caps Lock shouting, and unintelligible grammar.

You drunk.........or just mad??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.