UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Imagine Stone Cold

10/2/12 7:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/02/12 8:43 AM

Imagine Stone Cold shows up only one last time on WWE TV.  Not for another match.  He shows up and flips on JR and beats the shit out of him.  Then we never see him again.  The whole point being to show that he was always an asshole who could never be trusted.  Even when he was a face and doing what the fans wanted, he was still deep down really a rattelsnake.

10/2/12 4:45 PM
KurtC
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man i wish i could VYTFD. lol j/k/ Not a great idea tho
10/2/12 7:49 PM
ArtMinaj

It's not going to happen and may be a bad idea to do it, but I think it is an interesting "what if" question.  I may just have to continue the discussion on my own though!

10/2/12 8:14 PM
Jack Skellington
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

STONE COLD!!!

STONE COLD!!!

STONE COLD!!!

10/2/12 8:59 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think from a storytelling perspective, it's a great idea. Austin's whole persona was DTA, and this would just add to that. His character was revolutionary to industry for doing these exact type of things. The problem is he is so beloved by the fans at this point, it would leave a sour taste with most of them, including a lot of hardcores.

It's an interesting idea, one that will never be done, but very interesting all the same. Phone Post
10/2/12 9:11 PM
ArtMinaj

That is what I mean.  It would be fairly unheard of.  People just may not be ready for that, but I see a dark edge to it. 

10/4/12 10:48 PM
instantkarma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be really cool, but hogan's heel turn > this. Phone Post
10/4/12 11:13 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma - It would be really cool, but hogan's heel turn > this. Phone Post
But the thing is, this wouldn't be anything like the Hogan turn. Cause Hogan did that for a long term storyline where he was involved with it heavily. What Art is saying is Austin would come back, attack JR and never return, leaving fans to realize for ever, SCSA was never someone to be trusted. (Which he was not) Phone Post
10/5/12 2:17 AM
mmaizmyaddiction
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I would feel robbed.. There's not one wrestler except save maybe Sting that I would rather have walk down that ramp..

I wanna see one last match cause I sure as hell didn't appreciate SCSA when he was full time..

But man.. If Stings entrance music hit one day.. Maybe with CM punk doing his "I'm the best in the world thing" and just showed Sting walking around the rafters.. I think I might lose it..

Huge ass mark right here.. I wanna see it happen! Phone Post
10/5/12 4:37 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A better angle would be to have him beat the shit out of JR with CM PUNK. Then drink a beer with Punk. Good bye straight edge. Phone Post
10/5/12 10:55 AM
roninthebox
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaizmyaddiction - I think I would feel robbed.. There's not one wrestler except save maybe Sting that I would rather have walk down that ramp..

I wanna see one last match cause I sure as hell didn't appreciate SCSA when he was full time..

But man.. If Stings entrance music hit one day.. Maybe with CM punk doing his "I'm the best in the world thing" and just showed Sting walking around the rafters.. I think I might lose it..

Huge ass mark right here.. I wanna see it happen! Phone Post
I would shit myself an probley jizz my paints if sting ever made his way over to wwe, but im just afraid by the time he does (if ever) make the jump he is gonna be way to old an is gonna have a who the fuck are you kinda moment Phone Post
10/5/12 12:05 PM
BigWilliam
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Given that he has been gone for so long and this would lead to nothing I don't see the point.
10/5/12 11:07 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's already beaten up J.R. several times. It was the only way to give him a heel turn for years.
10/6/12 1:05 AM
imkeithhernandez
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dos Huevos nailed it Phone Post
10/6/12 1:07 AM
imkeithhernandez
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Sting idea is great but its been too long...dude has no following among the youth..he wouldnt draw and hell hes close to retirement and still never worked for Vince..doubt it starts now Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.