UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White Fuel TV interview (recap & video)

10/2/12 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel: "Are you the greatest promoter of all time?" 

Woah! Really hammering Dana there with the hard hitting questions...

10/2/12 10:18 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Dana is a modern day David Hasslehoff. Phone Post

+1

Perfect.

10/2/12 10:33 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephan going to get advice from Forrest on fighting Anderson on UFC Insider. This should be good hehe.

10/2/12 10:41 PM
epwar
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only caught the tail end of it and Dana was frighteningly coy when commenting on the Junior/Cain/Overeem situation.  He seriously can't be thinking/planning/hoping that Overeem will fight on New Year's.  

10/2/12 10:57 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/2/12 11:24 PM
kinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think there should be a reality show about Dana white. Everyone would watch it. The haters would have to watch. Plus, we'd get to see how the UFC brass makes all their fight pics. Phone Post
10/2/12 11:35 PM
GJTT_JediJitsu
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to say that the first time I heard the Fox Sports music to open the UFC, it made my hair stand up and gave me goosebumps. It hit home that mma was finally mainstream. I LOVE hearing that music associated with the UFC, and I can't understand why anyone would prefer the creepy, monotonous gladiator music. Phone Post
10/2/12 11:50 PM
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed it. Phone Post
10/2/12 11:55 PM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that we heard Dana White, I wonder when Ronda Rousey will finally say something. Phone Post
10/3/12 12:10 AM
Trevor Corey

As a Canadian, I'd like to extend a whole hearted FUCK YOU to Fuel TV for not only not providing their shitty channel in my country, but also for geo locking the video so there is no way to watch it.

FUCK YOU

Said it twice.
10/3/12 12:24 AM
WoodenPupa
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"what people have to understand is it’s not about good TV. ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ is about finding the best guys to bring to the UFC."

Clearly! If there's one thing you get from TUF, it's this idea.
10/3/12 12:25 AM
Silverball
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this best sums up what Dana had to say tonight on Fuel TV: http://youtu.be/0kR39r6Lxg0
10/3/12 12:33 AM
145er

vote up johnny D. Could'nt have said it better.
10/3/12 12:48 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Dana, but there is nothing new in this interview. Roy Nelson is a pain in the ass, lost millions of dollars 12 years, etc. I thought it was going to be something new, but it's the same shit he's already said, just in one video. Phone Post
10/3/12 1:44 AM
rbl
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I for one would prefer it if Mr White (peace be upon him) was given a more active role in deciding the outcome of fights. Put Him in a toga on a throne above the cage. Instead of the referee stopping the fight, the dominant fighter looks to Mr White. Thumbs up, the loser has fought well and is allowed to survive, thumbs down he is beheaded by a NSAC official, two thumbs down they release hungry wolves into the cage. Phone Post
10/3/12 1:58 AM
TheTFC
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF:

Dana on fan suggestions: "If you're gonna complain about stupid things like the music, start your own MMA company."

10 seconds later: "The thing I get complimented about most is the music." Phone Post
10/3/12 2:30 AM
50 year storm

id like to go a week without hearing F bombs from Dana....Unless he's fightig
10/3/12 3:15 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trevor Corey - As a Canadian, I'd like to extend a whole hearted FUCK YOU to Fuel TV for not only not providing their shitty channel in my country, but also for geo locking the video so there is no way to watch it.

FUCK YOU

Said it twice.

Ditto this is B.S.

I have supported this sport for so long now, and now not only can i not have access to Fuel TV but I cannot access these online taped interviews. Huge thumbs down to Fox(not that they care since my cable provider doesn't carry their channel anyhow).
10/3/12 4:07 AM
Trapped

I like Dana's love for the sport he is a fan that made fantastic choices in his life that allowed him to be where he is now, which is awesome.

But I'm not a fan of the fox deal, because I liked the way it was before, you pretty much knew there would be a ppv Saturday night, now it's all jumbled up and messy, fx, fuel, occasionally a fox card and ppv's.

Something about it is just off, it doesn't feel the same maybe they are spreading the fighters too thin or maybe it's just been the bad luck of all these injuries, either way, it's been sucky!

I'll still be watching every fight and I am thankful for Dana even if I never agree with his views!! Phone Post
10/3/12 5:05 AM
ChillyWilly

is there any full video available?
especially one that doesn't block IP's from non US countries?
10/3/12 6:54 AM
Ludelow

synergist_ -  I can't watch the videos because I'm not from the US. Pathetic. Phone Post

this!
10/3/12 7:27 AM
AlexinTO

TopGrinder - Ariel the shill Helwani presents .... Phone Post
:) Phone Post
10/3/12 7:55 AM
Don_Dada
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - oh man i cant wait you know that ariel is going to ask the tuff questions and ride dana untill he tell it all. too crazy its like dana is walking into the kill box with no way out.

ariel is going to wreck him like its a steel cage ladder match. i bet dana breaks down under the pressure from the tuff questions.
lol Phone Post
10/3/12 10:03 AM
dhughes
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlimRoethlisberger - 
superCalo -
SlimRoethlisberger - 
superCalo -

Like alot of folk I think the uFc has been too focused on the fighters rather than the president of the organisation in the past, I hope this interview is the start of a change in this regard, folk dont want to know about the fighters lives and such, they are there to fight or not if so the president desires, I for one would rather hear his opinion if a fighter or a fight is terrible before choosing to watch it.

Dude how the fuck u get 114 VTFU's I had one a day ago and it was the happiest day of my life, now I'm back to -3 Phone Post

corruption brotha,

a sad fact of life, but sometimes you just have to go with it.

voted up.

Thank you kind sir, only 3 more to get back on the positive side Phone Post

VTFD!

Just kidding. Here have a vote up and have a great day! :)
10/3/12 10:34 AM
clown makeup

Something did not feel right with this interview the other night,, it felt like no new news rather a re-hash of already knowns plus two times mentioning of the UG in an interview? This interview touted almost everywhere as being a new interview with Dana White sitting down and opening up for Fuel TV. What do you know, lo and be hold it turns out to be nothing more than an unseen segment from the interview done one month ago. No wonder it did not feel fresh and current:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7HLDUQjrLw

Both wearing the same attire.

I hope in another month's time Fuel TV and Ariel will not attempt to sell yet another unseen segement from that original taping from that time period and present it as a new interview with someone else discussing dated generic irrelevant twaddle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.