UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White Fuel TV interview (recap & video)

10/3/12 11:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t

10/3/12 12:45 PM
StratTone
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - oh man i cant wait you know that ariel is going to ask the tuff questions and ride dana untill he tell it all. too crazy its like dana is walking into the kill box with no way out.

ariel is going to wreck him like its a steel cage ladder match. i bet dana breaks down under the pressure from the tuff questions.

People give Ariel to much shit on the subject of attacking people he interviews with hard questions. Being a good interviewers is knowing when to push and when to pull. If Ariel was a total hard ass he would not even be in that chair accross Dana. I think he does a fine job of asking hard questions and staying positive enought to be able to stick around and ask hard questions.
10/3/12 12:51 PM
StratTone
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trapped -  I like Dana's love for the sport he is a fan that made fantastic choices in his life that allowed him to be where he is now, which is awesome.

But I'm not a fan of the fox deal, because I liked the way it was before, you pretty much knew there would be a ppv Saturday night, now it's all jumbled up and messy, fx, fuel, occasionally a fox card and ppv's.

Something about it is just off, it doesn't feel the same maybe they are spreading the fighters too thin or maybe it's just been the bad luck of all these injuries, either way, it's been sucky!

I'll still be watching every fight and I am thankful for Dana even if I never agree with his views!! Phone Post

Totally agree. The Fox deal was a good pocket filler but the partnership has been not so good for my viewing expierence compared to the Spike days.
10/3/12 8:50 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone has a link to the full interview it would be much appreciated

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.