UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Maca Powder?

10/2/12 11:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Gaspare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone here use this stuff? I was told to try it pre-workout. Anyone feel different after taking it? What should I mix it with? Phone Post
10/2/12 10:00 PM
frumpy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

took it twice. broke out on first use both times. Stopped taking it

10/2/12 11:42 PM
turducken

Edited: 10/02/12 11:43 PM
i tried it and it made me feel absolutely terrible. for me, it did the exact opposite of what people claim it will do...made me feel really sluggish, my cardiovascular endurance was greatly reduced(i got winded much faster than usual), decreased jizz volume, generally just made me feel like i was in a haze. its strange because i have never felt a noticeable effect from a supplement before, but this was like night and day. theres no fucking way i would ever touch that stuff again.

but if it had a strong enough effect to make me feel so shitty, on the flip side it must be pretty fucking great if it works like its supposed to. might be worth trying to see if you are one of those people who responds positively to it.

after my experience with maca i am now super cautious with herbs and adaptogenic supplements like this.
10/3/12 9:43 AM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went through a bag of it in my morning greens shakes because I wanted to give it a fair shake. I noticed no real effect, don't think I'll buy another one. As a bonus it smells like ass and tastes like dirt.
10/3/12 1:47 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I buy the raw version of maca powder. I love the nutty taste in salads, especially but also in my oatmeals. I feel great on it and it helps me deal with stress as an adaptogen (especially whilst traveling). 

I never really took it before working out but I got some samples of Hemp Force protein from Onnit and it tastes great and leaves me feeling awesomely energized AFTER training. 

10/4/12 12:10 AM
UGCTT_Gaspare

ArthurKnoqOut -

I buy the raw version of maca powder. I love the nutty taste in salads, especially but also in my oatmeals. I feel great on it and it helps me deal with stress as an adaptogen (especially whilst traveling). 

I never really took it before working out but I got some samples of Hemp Force protein from Onnit and it tastes great and leaves me feeling awesomely energized AFTER training. 

Do you take it before or after workouts? Phone Post
10/4/12 5:04 PM
Zero1
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use it sometimes. Actually I don´t think it helps your training but it can make your sex better.....
10/4/12 6:15 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/12 6:15 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

Do you take it before or after workouts? Phone Post

I normally take it in the morning. if you're referring to the hemp force, only post work out. there's no need for a protein drink prior to working out 

and as Zero1 said, it worked for me in my sex life as well. I usually add it to salads when I have dinner with my girlfriend and a few hours later when we fuck, I tend to be a bit more "into it". 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.