UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Borderlands 2 worth it?

10/6/12 11:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willybone
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red Stuff - The game doesn't take itself seriously and that makes it fun.

I agree. The humor is probably the biggest selling point to me. I get at least one great laugh per session.
Last night, I found the "Bane" gun. Many lulz.
10/7/12 12:54 PM
Poleeko
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been enjoying it. I've mostly played solo due to only getting time to play after my son goes to bed. However, I'm trying to devote five or six hours on Saturdays to playing.

Gamertag is IP Freley Phone Post
10/8/12 3:28 PM
BigWilliam
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Bane is hilarious.

Anyone else notice the announcement for the dead workers in opportunity?

W. Hartnell, J. Pertwee, P. Troughton, T. Baker

The first four actors to play the Doctor.
10/9/12 1:46 PM
iamarealamerican
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

co op is where its at
10/9/12 2:24 PM
Willybone
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else notice the announcement for the dead workers in opportunity?

Dag! When he was reading off the list, I was busy so I couldn't pay full attention, but I did get the feeling there was a good joke I was missing. Thanks for that.

The Bane, the AI-made-into-a-gun, and Hyperion's-custom-designed-for-you weapons have all cracked me up.

Has anyone turned the AI into a shield? What's it do?
10/9/12 3:52 PM
Mencken
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hyperion sniper rifle is ridic lol it's like an angry Jewish mother that constantly criticizes.  Visually, the game is great, and the dialogue is hilarious.

10/9/12 3:53 PM
Mencken
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, the Bane gun quest kinda died on me.  I got the gun, and it said to take it back to Marcus to ask him about it, but that quest never appeared in my quest list, and he doesn't say shit to me.  

10/9/12 3:58 PM
BigWilliam
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you do it coop maybe? The gun could be in your inventory and you don't even know it. It happened to me that way first playthrough.
10/9/12 4:00 PM
Mencken

I got the gun itself, but the little dialogue box suggested the quest was to continue with a visit to Marcus.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.