UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Kid Peligro's new Ipone App: Passing the Guard

10/24/12 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kid P
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigH - Me either you won't be disappointed
10/24/12 8:35 PM
BigH
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
10/25/12 11:38 AM
Kid P
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah JJD, besides the ebook for Secrets of the Closed Guard I am currently working on another ebook with Master Pedro Sauer that will complement this latest app
10/26/12 11:25 AM
Kid P

TTT
10/27/12 11:42 AM
Kid P

ttt :)
10/27/12 12:09 PM
chitownbjj
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid: you are gonna break my piggy bank with these eBooks!!!

Got all three apps and definitely a lot of good info and details in all of the apps! IMHO, the best thing about the apps is that they have high-percentage moves shown with details that are easy to understand. Phone Post
10/27/12 1:26 PM
Jasonbaldy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid, I know everybody has requests but I've been focusing on butterfly guard lately and would love to see you put out an application on the butterfly and seated guard. You are a great representative of Gracie jiu jitsu.
10/28/12 11:50 AM
Kid P

chitownbjj - : ) Glad you like them. Yeah my thoughts are always to use high percentage moves that are available all the time and to point out the most important details in a way anyone can understand and retain. Always good to know that I hit the mark!
10/29/12 11:35 AM
Kid P

Jasonbaldy - Nice idea, I have some cool stuff from the sitting guard and butterfly as well.
10/30/12 9:28 AM
BigH
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid P - Jasonbaldy - Nice idea, I have some cool stuff from the sitting guard and butterfly as well.

That would be excellent Kid!!
10/30/12 9:51 AM
Jasonbaldy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid, I would buy butterfly guard application fast! Please keep us posted.
10/30/12 1:40 PM
Kid P

Thanks BigH

Jasonbaldy- Thanks for the support always and I'll for sure keep you and everyone posted on the progress of the next one
10/31/12 11:30 AM
Kirik
1729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter

ttt

10/31/12 11:34 AM
Kid P

Thanks Kirik! Always the best!
10/31/12 11:44 AM
Kid P

One recent review of the app: "This is even better than the first app. Thanks for doing such an amazing job."
10/31/12 12:03 PM
Kid P

One great and important review by Kirik:

From: Kirik 153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 7 minutes ago
Follow me, on Twitter

Before there was any BJJ media, the now 3rd degree black belt under Royler taught in person. He was on the first to publish books on the subject. And now with the rise of apps as a dominant media, the pioneering Kid P leads again.

Kid explores the secrets and thoughts that will make passing the guard easier and more effective for you, laying it all out in his usual detailed and thoughtful way.

?In addition to the techniques, Kid explains several details that will turn you from a lightweight into a very strong guard passer. Learn how to take advantage of opportunities and how to avoid traps that your opponent sets up. Learn the mindset that you need to become a great guard passer and how to make your opponent wish he wasn't fighting you. ?

For complete info check out KidPeligro.com

11/1/12 2:12 PM
Kid P

At this point apple only as android doesn't offer the same copyright protection as apple does . . . bummer
11/1/12 2:13 PM
Kid P

But you can get the ebook on amazon Secrets of the closed guard http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HKFX7K
11/2/12 5:58 AM
BryanH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great app!! nice details.
11/2/12 11:28 AM
Kid P

Thanks BrianH - Lots of work go into each of the apps!
11/3/12 7:03 AM
Seul
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picking this up now Phone Post
11/3/12 11:38 AM
Kid P

Thanks Seul- Let me know what you think of it
11/6/12 1:09 PM
BigH

Kid P - Thanks BrianH - Lots of work go into each of the apps!

You can definately tell Kid, the details in each one are amazing!!
11/6/12 8:57 PM
Kid P

Thanks Big H

Here is one chapter of my Passing the Guard Iphone app:

You can get the app at

11/8/12 11:57 PM
The Sultan
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much is it? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.