UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Kid Peligro's new Ipone App: Passing the Guard

11/9/12 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kid P
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Thesultan

$9.99 - You can get it here: Kid Peligro's Passing the Guard Iphone App

11/15/12 2:21 PM
Kid P
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which is your favorite pass from this App?
11/16/12 12:20 PM
flowwiththego
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought it last night and watched some of it this morning. It's great, very clear, great attention to detail. Kid gives you one thing to think about at a time. Worth the money Phone Post
11/16/12 3:27 PM
andre
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid P is Jiujitsu.

He's one of those Rickson, Saulo, Rorion kind of guys that can transmit so much information with a simple phrase or example.

He gave a seminar for my students at VMAT and it was one of the most talked about experiences in their Jiujitsu careers. They all loved it and used the info he shared quickly and easily.

Kid P rules. Phone Post
11/16/12 9:02 PM
BigH
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^

Totally agree and love the Terere passes!!
11/17/12 11:38 AM
Kid P

flowwiththego - Thanks for the support and the feedback. Yeah the details is what it is all about!
11/17/12 12:40 PM
Kid P

Yeah Andre, thanks for the kind words. That seminar was great, great to be with you and your students were tops> Glad they really liked it!
11/18/12 11:51 AM
Kid P

Yeah BigH Those passes are the bomb! They work so well against open guard
11/20/12 5:08 PM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive been playing with Kids 'Spider guard'passes and been having nice luck with them, Thanks kid!

11/21/12 11:39 AM
Kid P

Thanks jjd Practice them several times and they'll be a good addition to your passing arsenal
11/24/12 12:26 AM
Kid P

It makes a great virtual stocking stuffer :)
11/27/12 3:00 PM
demandango
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any plans for an open guard app? Phone Post
11/27/12 9:02 PM
Kid P

Demandango - Next one will probably be side control but open guard is on the plans for sure!
11/29/12 5:40 PM
defendbrooklyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid P - Yeah Big H, those are some of my favorites, and many of the concepts work on other positions too!
Hate to break it to you but if i wanted to i could download your app for free, not that i would i'm all about supporting great content creators. Im just saying this isnt a valid argument for not making a dvd. Phone Post
11/29/12 9:17 PM
Kid P

defendbrooklyn- Thanks for the info. Glad most people don't do this :) Thanks for the support!
11/30/12 3:22 PM
defendbrooklyn

Kid P - defendbrooklyn- Thanks for the info. Glad most people don't do this :) Thanks for the support!
No prob your one of the best in the world and its great to be able to learn from the best! Have you put any thought towards an android version? There's actually a lot more people using android than iOS currently, aroud 87% of the market. Phone Post
11/30/12 3:22 PM
defendbrooklyn

defendbrooklyn -
Kid P - defendbrooklyn- Thanks for the info. Glad most people don't do this :) Thanks for the support!
No prob your one of the best in the world and its great to be able to learn from the best! Have you put any thought towards an android version? There's actually a lot more people using android than iOS currently, aroud 87% of the market. Phone Post
Not to mention google doesnt ass fuck u like apple store does Phone Post
11/30/12 5:17 PM
Kid P

defendbrooklyn - Thank you so much for the props! Yeah I've seriously looked into the Android but believe it or not there is not much money to be made from these apps, the actual production costs eat up a lot of the sales since I've got the iphone app programmer to a reasonable cost right now it is the only viable one. The android app market may be bigger but the market in general is not that big and is still developing. But I haven't given up on the idea, just trying to make it make sense to start putting the effort but financially and logistically to going down that road
12/1/12 3:12 AM
BryanH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked up The great escape's app. Worth it alone for the head and arm escape!
12/1/12 11:37 AM
Kid P

BryanH - Stoked! The back escapes are great as well takes a little while to master but when you do . . .
12/1/12 6:30 PM
Kid P

defendbrooklyn - As you can imagine I am much more in tune with BJJ than with the technical/computer/app stuff :) my limited knowledge on those things force me to rely on others to do all that work
12/5/12 11:56 AM
Kid P

Edited: 12/05/12 11:57 AM

The new ebook with Master Pedro sauer is out Check it here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHF67QY

12/6/12 12:42 PM
BigH

TTT
12/7/12 12:09 PM
Kid P

BigH do you have the book yet?
12/8/12 7:39 AM
BigH

Kid P - BigH do you have the book yet?

Yeah Kid got it right away great details and it compliments your guard passing app nicely!! Got a lot to work on for the new year :-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.