UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em start em week 5.....

10/6/12 6:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
guy1 - I have one WR spot and one Flex spot available for the following players...

Michael Turner vs Wash
Pierre Garcon vs ATL
James Jones vs Indy
Anquan Bolden vs KC
Garcon and Turner. I really like James Jones this week too with Jennings out. Phone Post
10/6/12 6:10 PM
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic - Flex: Jonathan Stewart vs Greg Olsen.

My team kinda suck.
Stewart. Phone Post
10/6/12 8:38 PM
EO619
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
EO619 - 
Caleb - 
EO619 - WR3 L. Hankerson or M. Manningham?

Flex J. Tamme or one of the other WR I didn't start?

I'm really thin this week, 4 of my starters have a bye week

I like Hankerson and Tamme. 

Thank you, VU...

Who would you pick up out of these two RB, M. Bush or B. Jacobs? I already have Gore on my team.

Michael Bush hands down. Jacobs may come back this week but it isn't for sure and even if he does he will problably be limited. Michael Bush is the better option. 

Thx for the vote up!

Ok I picked up M Bush. Now, should I start Bush or Tamme at the flex this week? Thanks again!
10/6/12 9:23 PM
Caleb

EO619 -
Caleb - 
EO619 - 
Caleb - 
EO619 - WR3 L. Hankerson or M. Manningham?

Flex J. Tamme or one of the other WR I didn't start?

I'm really thin this week, 4 of my starters have a bye week

I like Hankerson and Tamme. 

Thank you, VU...

Who would you pick up out of these two RB, M. Bush or B. Jacobs? I already have Gore on my team.

Michael Bush hands down. Jacobs may come back this week but it isn't for sure and even if he does he will problably be limited. Michael Bush is the better option. 

Thx for the vote up!

Ok I picked up M Bush. Now, should I start Bush or Tamme at the flex this week? Thanks again!
Hmmm tough one there. I would go Tamme via cheap touchdown. Phone Post
10/7/12 10:37 AM
NastyNarwhal
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vick or Big Ben?

Also, VTFU.
10/7/12 12:49 PM
Caleb

NastyNarwhal - Vick or Big Ben?

Also, VTFU.

I'm going Big Ben here. Pitt should be playing some tough defense today. Harrison and Polamalu back today and they are coming off a bye. Plenty of time to get healthy and prepare. Vick has not looked good lately either. 

Thx for the vote up! One right back at ya. 

10/8/12 11:27 AM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just giving myself a big fuck me for starting the dirty ginger and hankerson over Luck and Cobb but only down 3pts with Foster tonight.
10/8/12 12:06 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm down by 1.4 points. i have houston defence and my opponent have andre johnson left to play.. what are my chances of winning this week?
10/8/12 12:12 PM
Thage
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dropped this week bigtime. Having to run Hixon and Battle due to bye weeks blew it big time.

That and Flacco was AWFUL.
10/8/12 1:32 PM
Caleb

alxholic - i'm down by 1.4 points. i have houston defence and my opponent have andre johnson left to play.. what are my chances of winning this week?
50/50 Phone Post
10/8/12 1:33 PM
Caleb

Thage - I dropped this week bigtime. Having to run Hixon and Battle due to bye weeks blew it big time.

That and Flacco was AWFUL.
Flacco had a tendency to play down or up to other teams levels. Phone Post
10/8/12 1:33 PM
Caleb

Gracie killar - Just giving myself a big fuck me for starting the dirty ginger and hankerson over Luck and Cobb but only down 3pts with Foster tonight.
The Ginger should have played much better at home against Miami. Phone Post
10/8/12 4:23 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad part is I may use the fuck again this week against the browns
10/8/12 6:57 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for using your Mod Powers to make Vick target Celek!
10/8/12 9:00 PM
Caleb

419 - Thanks for using your Mod Powers to make Vick target Celek!
No problem... Where is my vote up? I was watching the game live and when I saw that touchdown I thought of you. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.