UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paul sass v matt wiman

10/2/12 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnHenderson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man oh man. What a beautiful fight. That is why i watch mma. Technically unrelenting. Both guys just putting on a show, going hard. If u have friends that font watch mma, or think the ground game is boring, show em this fight.... and if they still don't respect it...kick m out! Lol. Anyways, no friends of mine would really appreciate this fight, and I'm just rambling, but wanted to get that out. Great job. Great fukn job. Ive literally watched this fight 5 times. People will ask what's ur favorite fight? I always said leben vs akiyama...w no regard to a 2nd favorite. Now without a doubt, Paul sass v Matt wiman is number 2.
Plus...he's Sooooo freakin handsome! Phone Post
10/2/12 7:12 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The struggle between both guys was intense and you knew that there was gonna be a finish somewhere amidst the chaos.
10/2/12 7:17 PM
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic fight; best of the night IMO Phone Post
10/2/12 7:25 PM
stevia's sex slave
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know if I'd call it the second best fight ever (maybe check out Sakuraba vs Newton for a grappling match just as exciting) but it was awesome. Absolute shocker ending too. Phone Post
10/2/12 9:59 PM
DamnHenderson

No. I know the difference between ' best' and 'favorite'. To me, two totally differen categories. Just two of my personal favorites.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.