UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

11/12/12 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your both just fighting each other to duck me ;) Phone Post
11/13/12 5:27 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is a sprawl that fancy rasslin talk? Us brits dont rassle! Phone Post
11/13/12 12:21 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 
Wizgub -  Your both just fighting each other to duck me ;) Phone Post

lol! crawfish will pull out last minute. id train anyway if i were you so that u can replace him. catchweight would work for me if u couldnt do 205.

lol @ me pulling out. Just ask your mom!

HIYOOO
11/13/12 8:21 PM
youarewhatiswrong
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 
Crush Crawfish - 
ObamaCare - 
Wizgub -  Your both just fighting each other to duck me ;) Phone Post

lol! crawfish will pull out last minute. id train anyway if i were you so that u can replace him. catchweight would work for me if u couldnt do 205.

lol @ me pulling out. Just ask your mom!

HIYOOO

That is excellent gif usage
11/13/12 11:23 PM
ElTigreBJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt I can participate in this one (horribly out of shape, weighing @260ish at the moment, probly supposed to be like 170ish for my frame) but I have a stupid question for you guys for next time or so lol. I've seen an ammy mma fight or two where a dude was wearing a rashguard...just wondering if that would be out of the question or not...
11/14/12 1:55 AM
DreamerMMA
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElTigreBJJ - I doubt I can participate in this one (horribly out of shape, weighing @260ish at the moment, probly supposed to be like 170ish for my frame) but I have a stupid question for you guys for next time or so lol. I've seen an ammy mma fight or two where a dude was wearing a rashguard...just wondering if that would be out of the question or not...

I'm not sure.....didn't Elastic Assassin or his opponent wear a shirt or a rashguard or something in their fight?

Would this depend on state regulations?

11/14/12 3:54 PM
ElTigreBJJ

Edited: 11/14/12 4:05 PM
I have no idea, I'm just another guy who has a dream of having at least one fight someday. But as lame as it sounds I honestly think taking off my shirt in public will be even bigger of an obstacle than the training/having the balls to sign up part... =/

My weights fluctuated quite a bit over my life so the stretch marks won't go anywhere no matter how fit I ever get I'm afraid. . .

But yea, I was really inspired by this whole thing, just came across this thread the other day and read through Supercans "I have a dream" thread as well. I work and go to school and have no hopes of being a pro fighter so having an opportunity like this to just have a good match-up with someone else like me instead of just throwing myself to the wolves at a normal Ammy show seemed like an awesome way for me to fulfill my "one-time fight dream" too. So it really sucks that a lame thing like body image issues would be what keeps me from giving this a try with you guys.
11/14/12 3:54 PM
ElTigreBJJ

Edited: 11/14/12 3:54 PM
Double post
11/14/12 6:19 PM
ElTigreBJJ

ObamaCare - 
ElTigreBJJ - I have no idea, I'm just another guy who has a dream of having at least one fight someday. But as lame as it sounds I honestly think taking off my shirt in public will be even bigger of an obstacle than the training/having the balls to sign up part... =/

My weights fluctuated quite a bit over my life so the stretch marks won't go anywhere no matter how fit I ever get I'm afraid. . .

But yea, I was really inspired by this whole thing, just came across this thread the other day and read through Supercans "I have a dream" thread as well. I work and go to school and have no hopes of being a pro fighter so having an opportunity like this to just have a good match-up with someone else like me instead of just throwing myself to the wolves at a normal Ammy show seemed like an awesome way for me to fulfill my "one-time fight dream" too. So it really sucks that a lame thing like body image issues would be what keeps me from giving this a try with you guys.

Bro u can lose weight. Buying fresh veggies and lean meat is cheaper than buying junk food and frozen pizza. Learning how to cook is as simple as searching for a video on youtube. Exercise is as simple as walking with a brisk pace and doing some situps/pushups during the day. Some say losing weight is 80% diet 20% exercise. Get your diet right bro. Google+youtube can get u right.

I guess I should emphasize what I said that you may have missed. I know I can lose weight and am currently working on it, I've done it many times before. In fact, what the problem is is that my weight has fluctuated greatly over my lifetime.

Here's a pretty good estimate of my "weight timeline" if you will. 250lbs@14yrs old(Was probly 5.5ft tall at the time, obviously very overweight kid),190@15yr(did my first dose of low carb dieting which is what I've yo-yo'ed on since), 154@17yrs, 180@19yrs 200@20-21yrs 170@22-23, 210@24 278@26....pretty bad.

So yea I'm working on losing weight again, which I'm confident I can do (hopefully keep it off for longer than a couple years too..) but even when I get down to 180ish where I think I need to be, I'm sure I'll still have a terrible stretch mark issue, not to mention loose skin... I hope I can get to the point that I can take my shirt off confidently but I'm not holding my breath on it =/
11/14/12 6:30 PM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for vid Phone Post
11/20/12 4:58 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'd like to know how much I can eat over the holidays lol
11/20/12 6:19 PM
SonofJockstrap
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I wanna know how much I can eat as well... also need to know if I need to get a second job to pay for medicals and gear considering I'm poor as shit.

11/21/12 12:45 AM
DreamerMMA
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, don't worry about taking off your shirt.

Go out there, kick some ass and rub your belly Big Country style.

11/21/12 12:47 AM
DreamerMMA

Dude, don't worry about taking off your shirt.

Go out there, kick some ass and rub your belly Big Country style.

11/22/12 9:35 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Send me your names, please. Promoter would like to get some paperwork to know you guys are legit, so his undercard doesn't fall apart. You guys can feel free to choose your matchups, or I can do it for you if you would like. Once opponents are set, please begin starting threads to talk trash and hype the event.
11/22/12 9:45 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have matchups in mind, but I need location info from some people to make sure we can get the travel covered as much as possible. We need to contact those who put themselves on the list but haven't been around lately.

SonofJockstrap vs Ninjae973 @ 170
Jefe Maton vs RJJH @ 165

Nader vs CrushCrawfish @ 205
Wizgub vs DeathByPillowFists @ fatty

TheLoge vs Max Dangerous @ 145
YourMomMadeMeTap vs YousHerName @ 140

likatiga vs UGCTT_SidRival @ 170 if we can get Sid here from CA

Drewout - 38, 6', 170, 2 pro fights, no fights in five yrs, I will make a thread looking for an opponent or we could match you up with a local.

Anyone know if these guys are still interested?
Ghost842 -
LiftStrong -
YHTOMIT2001 -
MattHorning - Should we tell him he is on the list?

I'm shooting for 5-6 UGGP fights, so if a couple of you can't make it due to location or fattness, I understand.
11/22/12 2:48 PM
caseharts
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is bloodwork paid for? and licensing? Phone Post
11/22/12 6:44 PM
Crush Crawfish

Me v. OC at 205? Sweet, because I just ate so much I think the only way to avoid shitting my pants is to vomit first ha
11/22/12 10:46 PM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, I think I'm crazy enough to toss my hat into the ring.

6'3, 195, 34 years old. I could probably make 185? 

I've had about 15 kickboxing classes and probably 40 BJJ classes lifetime total, and am now training once a week at a local gym doing BJJ/kickboxing. No prior experience, not much of an athlete unless you count a stint as a bike messenger.

Based near Montreal, Canada. Minneapolis is a heck of a drive but it looks like I could get a flight from nearby Burlington for about $250 US roundtrip.

Can't commit 100% yet as I've got some plates in the air re: January, but there ya go!

Jay

11/23/12 2:27 PM
bhealthy

in!
11/24/12 1:19 AM
DreamerMMA

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

TTT

11/24/12 11:31 PM
LoganClark

Promoter needs names! Real names.
11/24/12 11:45 PM
caseharts
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one answered me Phone Post
11/25/12 12:54 PM
likatiga
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sent you a PM.

I'm still in. Although I don't want to diet, so I will be much more like 185. I'll be thick. tight. solid. though.

Will fly myself from CA and my corner (my wife).

Doesn't look like there's anybody out there for me yet, i'd say let me fight drewout but I think I know him from my time in Atlanta. Couldn't get fired up for that.
11/25/12 1:09 PM
likatiga
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or Logan, maybe we can help. Who has not sent you their name yet? We can release the mob and hunt them down.

FYI ObamaCare, I only PMd him about 140 seconds ago, so that's my bad.

Also, will I be fighting 2 minute rounds? How many rounds?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.