UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

11/29/12 3:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Drewout
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 3:15 PM
Andrew Kloster here - I will be 38 on Feb. 23rd. I have not fought since I was 32 in 2007.

Background - Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing.
A few amateur boxing bouts, smokers and unsanctioned fights between 1992-2002.
15-7 in sanctioned recorded fights from 2002-2007
Breakdown: 4-1 Boxing, 10-5 Kickboxing, 1-1 MMA
6' tall - last fight at 155#

Fitness has yo-yo'd due to life - Currently 180# 17% bodyfat out of fight shape. Working hard right now, can fight 170# on this show but am 1-1 Pro.

Would like to fight someone of similar experience, only offer so far has been like a 12-2 22 year old, I have no ego & know that would probably not end well for me after the first round!

Let me know if anyone is interested so we can get this signed within the next couple of weeks.
11/29/12 3:18 PM
Drewout
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will fight for $1 + travel to make it an official contract.
11/29/12 5:55 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm out. Just gonna have my coach find my fights like always from now on.

Nader can suck my cock.
11/29/12 6:25 PM
Wizgub
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crush Crawfish - I'm out. Just gonna have my coach find my fights like always from now on.

Nader can suck my cock.

dont get down yo me you and obamacare can have a triple threat.

and it may end up being you v obama if i cant get any help financially to journey across the pond
11/30/12 6:56 AM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt. Make this happen. Phone Post
11/30/12 7:06 AM
Pito Chueco
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a thought....

OP, why don't you edit your original post with the confirmed details so it is easier to find the info.
11/30/12 2:53 PM
Drewout

Drewout - Andrew Kloster here - I will be 38 on Feb. 23rd. I have not fought since I was 32 in 2007.

Fitness has yo-yo'd due to life - Currently 180# 17% bodyfat out of fight shape. Working hard right now, can fight 170# on this show but am 1-1 Pro.

Would like to fight someone of similar experience, only offer so far has been like a 12-2 22 year old, I have no ego & know that would probably not end well for me after the first round!

Let me know if anyone is interested so we can get this signed within the next couple of weeks.

TTT Medicals are expensive and I am not going to get them if no fight - Anyone up?

What about Muay Thai with MMA gloves on the card? That would be great too!!!
11/30/12 4:32 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
11/30/12 11:28 PM
DamnHenderson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will fight someone. But they have to be at least 50 lbs overweight , like me, absolutely NO experience, like me. Ha, how awesome would this be?? Also, I'm a smoker, a joker and a mid nite toker. Phone Post
12/1/12 10:27 PM
jar of flies

ttt
12/2/12 7:48 PM
MD2020
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for drewout making a buck.
12/2/12 8:37 PM
jar of flies

so has everyone chosen their walk out music?
12/3/12 5:35 AM
Wizgub
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKn3nl9FeY Phone Post
12/3/12 8:57 AM
jar of flies

Wizgub -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKn3nl9FeY Phone Post

12/4/12 4:56 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, if I'm Dana White...Fuck you.
12/4/12 5:02 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 5:33 AM
Why would anyone be mad at me when we have had a total of five guys confirm themselves for this "event"? I can lead people down the path to licensing and match ups, but I can't make people volunteer. As for fighting or not fighting Nader, it doesn't seem to matter since he disappeared along with most of the guys who originally volunteered. I can see why these things don't happen too often.
12/4/12 5:04 AM
LoganClark

Drewout - 
Drewout - Andrew Kloster here - I will be 38 on Feb. 23rd. I have not fought since I was 32 in 2007.

TTT Medicals are expensive and I am not going to get them if no fight - Anyone up?

What about Muay Thai with MMA gloves on the card? That would be great too!!!

The promoter is looking for an opponent for a 2-0 pro, Ben Smith. Don't know anything about him. The guy I offered was 1-0 pro, but his is a youngster.
12/4/12 5:08 AM
LoganClark

Pito Chueco - Just a thought....

OP, why don't you edit your original post with the confirmed details so it is easier to find the info.

There are no confirmed details, so I haven't bothered to update the OP. The post of current volunteers has always been available in the last couple of pages.
12/4/12 5:10 AM
LoganClark

Edited: 12/04/12 5:18 AM
ObamaCare - 
cthlcschlgrl - 

Some organization might be helpful here. It's like you guys are just throwing names/weight classes/records up in the air and seeing where it falls.

i think most of the people who really wanted to fight have been 100% clear about it from the start, and it appeared several fights were in order. Logan comes in like dana white and tears the GP apart and has bad excuses inlcuding the fact that he thought i was jeff nader.

I have been regularly posting the info list with whatever available weights, locations, and experience levels we have.

As for me tearing the GP apart, are you talking about the GP that consisted of 1 set bout and 3 guys with no opponents, or is there another GP I am involved in trying to organize during my resting hours?
12/4/12 5:16 AM
LoganClark

ObamaCare - 
LoganClark - ObamaCare, why do you want to do this as a pro fight? Only one of your amateur fights is recorded, so the promotion isn't much interested in the pro debut of an 0-1 guy.

Because it makes no sense to fly all the way to minnesota for an amateur fight.

also 2 are recorded but only 1 is on here and i dont have any idea how it got here.

i had 3 smokers in NC but they were gym vs local gym and i had 3 quick tkos then my 2 fights here in VA, which are recorded online. 0-2 in those

CrushCrawfish only has 2 ammy fights recorded on here @ 0-2 and 1 pro fight  0-1

i dont see how the promotion could have much more interest in CrushCrawfish than me tbh.

a guy who went 0-2 in the ammys then jumped pro and lost...and you mean to tell me the promoter is cool with that but not interested in me because i can only show 2 of my fights @ 0-2? 

see i knew this was gonna happen. i get all excited, start training hard, start applying for licenses and running around getting bloodwork done ...THENNNNNNNN i get told its not happening. i even said i would fight for FREE.

i have been the main one emailing and trying to get shit rolling, i was the only one to apply for the pro license, only one to contact the commission, first one to make a thread promoting, one of the few who originally said i want to do this and still down...seems to me i have done everything in my power to prove im dead serious about this, then after all ive done i log in today and you're telling me my fight isnt happening.

i am highly upset over this and i think its pretty shitty 

however, i will still fight WizGub at amateur if travel and hotel can at least be covered.

nader has like 10 professional fights and has fought and won a fight in a major organization, and the promoter thinks its a better idea to have him fight a 0-1 pro than it would be for me to make my pro debut?

well my rant is over. i will still fight wizgub but is the promoter wlling to pay that dudes travel coming from another country? gub do you even have a passport ?

You are confused. The promotion has no interest in any of you. They agreed to let me put the UGGP on the event as a favor to me. You realize that we (the UG) aren't important and don't sell too many tickets, right?
12/4/12 5:23 AM
LoganClark

LoganClark - 
Pito Chueco - Just a thought....

There are no confirmed details, so I haven't bothered to update the OP. The post of current volunteers has always been available in the last couple of pages.

PS I updated the OP since you were correct that I should have done so earlier.
12/4/12 5:25 AM
LoganClark

ObamaCare - 

i guess its obvious this thing isnt happening.

Sorry, I just don't make it on the computer too much, so responses don't come as quickly as internet impatience demands. I can't use the UG app on my phone.
12/4/12 5:32 AM
LoganClark

Actual people who would fight:
Wizgub
ObamaCare
likatiga
DrewOut

People who would fight if shit wasn't fucked:
CrushCrawfish

People who have backed out/disappeared:
Everyone else
12/4/12 8:13 AM
jar of flies

Good to see this still has a pulse Phone Post
12/4/12 11:53 AM
likatiga
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perhaps obamacare and Logan should fight? Or fuck?

I'm still chasing chickens in the hope some dude shows up to fight me. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.