UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

3/4/13 4:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moose Knuckle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA - 
Moose Knuckle - 

Another "UGGP Las Vegas" would be excellent. Perhaps Dana would attend?

Holy shit man, I feel like I haven't seen you in years.

PM me if you have a facebook or something.

I don't know if Dana was ever interested in these events.  If he was willing to attend though I bet a good one could be put together.

The shows were a lot of fun but nothing beat the first one.

Hey Dreamer - What's shakin?

3/4/13 4:50 PM
Moose Knuckle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -  Hi Moooose!!!!! Phone Post

Hey Bro - Long time no talky.

3/6/13 3:39 AM
DreamerMMA
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Moose Knuckle - 
DreamerMMA - 
Moose Knuckle - 

Another "UGGP Las Vegas" would be excellent. Perhaps Dana would attend?

Holy shit man, I feel like I haven't seen you in years.

PM me if you have a facebook or something.

I don't know if Dana was ever interested in these events.  If he was willing to attend though I bet a good one could be put together.

The shows were a lot of fun but nothing beat the first one.

Hey Dreamer - What's shakin?

Not much man.  Living in Death Valley for the winter then heading to Glacier for the summer.  Been working some TUFF-N-UFF and NAGA events.

3/3/14 10:15 PM
BernardHopkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoganClark - 
ObamaCare - 

LoganClark - Actual people who would fight:

Wizgub

ObamaCare

likatiga

DrewOut

People who would fight if shit wasn't fucked:

CrushCrawfish

People who have backed out/disappeared:

Everyone else

False...

ME and Crawfish agreed to fight a professional fight and you were supposed to make it happen. You told me all i have to do is go to the link you sent me via PM and apply for a pro license

once i did all that, you claimed you thought i was nader and that the promotion is not interested in me making a pro debut. 

also you left naders name out. he originally agreed to fight then said he wouldnt because wizgub had 10lbs on him...then you moved it to nader vs crawfish and what happened next? Nader said he wont fight crawfish because he is 0-1 pro and not a good fight for him because crawfish doesnt take his career seriously and doesnt have an impressive record (his words not mine)...and because he cant make weight with only 2 months notice

now you say me vs wizgub, but hes from another country and it would cost almost $1,000 to get him here

but im the confused one?

me,crawfish and you all agreed to me vs fish PRO @ 195lb catchweight. me and fish had that on our mind the whole time

you might have a valid complaint when it comes to others agreeing to fight then not following up...but i have stayed the same since day 1. nothing has changed on my end...i told you id fight but only if it was pro because of how far away this is. you said cool, had a matchup...then said no one is interested. if thats the case then you cant act like im bullshitting.

the whole thing is a mess. sometimes people bite off more than they can chew at 1 time. you have a life and thats understandable. people post on thsi thread daily but you only check it every few days, so you miss most of it.

take smaller bites.

I'm not quite sure what you want from me at this point. The original possible opponent has withdrawn. I apologized when I realized I screwed up. I explained to you why the promoter questioned giving you a pro debut. It is too bad this didn't work out, but we never had enough guys and confirmed match-ups to make anything worthy of being a UGGP. One UG matchup and two guys fighting locals does not a GP make.

TTT

3/6/14 2:41 AM
DreamerMMA
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a new UGGP in the works.

It's set for Sept 19th, 2014 in Las Vegas with TUFF-N-UFF.  I'm putting this one together.

We have 5 matches confirmed and several great sponsors already.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2286514&page=1&pc=1167

We are still looking for fighters if anyone is interested.

3/6/14 11:32 AM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is ObamaCare's name these days?
3/6/14 12:16 PM
DreamerMMA

LoganClark - What is ObamaCare's name these days?

Not sure.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.