UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

10/8/12 1:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NAGA_JIM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am generally new to this site (less than a year) but i have been involved in MMA for a while and have been a big fan for several years. I live in south Florida and I train at ATT Boynton Beach. I also write occasionally for cagejunkies.com and I am the ring announcer for American Battle Championship which is an amateur MMA promotion.

This thread really peaked my interest because at first I had no idea what you guys were talking about but now that I understand I decided this would be a good place to offer anyone in the south florida area or from any where the opportunnity to fight. We usually put on an event once a month and we are always looking for guys and girls who want to fight.

Check us out at www.fightabc.com and if you or anyone you know are interested in fighting for the best amateur mixed martial arts promotion in the country please feel free to send me a message with your name, location, size and experience level.

Thank you

10/8/12 5:48 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAGA_JIM -

I am generally new to this site (less than a year) but i have been involved in MMA for a while and have been a big fan for several years. I live in south Florida and I train at ATT Boynton Beach. I also write occasionally for cagejunkies.com and I am the ring announcer for American Battle Championship which is an amateur MMA promotion.

This thread really peaked my interest because at first I had no idea what you guys were talking about but now that I understand I decided this would be a good place to offer anyone in the south florida area or from any where the opportunnity to fight. We usually put on an event once a month and we are always looking for guys and girls who want to fight.

Check us out at www.fightabc.com and if you or anyone you know are interested in fighting for the best amateur mixed martial arts promotion in the country please feel free to send me a message with your name, location, size and experience level.

Thank you

22 6ft3 240 pounds (can cut to 205) roughly 1 year training Phone Post
10/8/12 6:14 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How dare he!? Don't poach the Wizzer!
10/8/12 6:57 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am lacking some info for a few guys, so please check to OP to see that I have your numbers. I'd like to start doing matchups soon. I also need everyone's locations, so we can start working on travel expenses. Those of you with decent jobs should not take an excessive amount of charity.
10/8/12 7:18 AM
NAGA_JIM

Wizgub - 
NAGA_JIM -

Thank you

22 6ft3 240 pounds (can cut to 205) roughly 1 year training Phone Post

have you ever actually made the cut to 205? where do you live/train?

10/8/12 7:35 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of my weight is fat i can easily make the cut. I live in glasgow train at the griphouse which is the premier gym for mma and muay thai in scotland Phone Post
10/8/12 7:37 AM
Wizgub

Logan he aint poaching il fight as many times as i can. Im not the best but i love to fight the buzz is better than sex Phone Post
10/8/12 7:42 AM
LoganClark

Sarcasm is my default on here.
10/8/12 7:52 AM
Wizgub

Ah i see i dont pick up sarcasm well over internet :p Phone Post
10/8/12 8:14 AM
LoganClark

Perhaps we should have a mandatory two year waiting period so people can learn the lay of the land before they start posting. You've obviously been obsessing over your internet life with your 175 posts in 19 months.
10/8/12 8:17 AM
LoganClark

Once we get things set for fights, we'll move to licensing, travel, and promotion. We'll have to require every participant to start a thread to talk about their uncontrollable excitement/rage. I'll start a new thread called "We are having another UGGP!!" when we have a card to promote.
10/8/12 8:28 AM
Wizgub

.... Sarcasm again? Phone Post
10/8/12 8:53 AM
SKINS

Hi were would this be held?

Also suppose you are 34 years old and in good shape but no MMA training ever?

10/8/12 12:30 PM
LoganClark

We are looking at UGGP 6 in Minneapolis January 26th.
10/8/12 12:41 PM
KaBrooney
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoganClark - We are looking at UGGP 6 in Minneapolis January 26th.
Will it be streamed? Phone Post
10/8/12 12:43 PM
SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Location, assuming I have all the other correct information is Kansas City.
10/8/12 1:55 PM
Wizgub

If i can afford it / get help to come i can take time off work, checked today so im game :) Phone Post
10/8/12 6:27 PM
diggity

I'll fuck/fight goku. Put the word out! Phone Post
diggity

I'm 6ft and 180. Phone Post
diggity

Blue eyes... Long walks... Movies... Feet. Phone Post
10/9/12 12:21 AM
LoganClark

KaBrooney - 
LoganClark - We are looking at UGGP 6 in Minneapolis January 26th.
Will it be streamed? Phone Post

This promotion generally streams their events on http://www.sterlingmn.com

10/9/12 12:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CA checking in.. 5'9" 170 lbs. Phone Post
10/9/12 1:28 AM
vengence
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where do i collect my royalties at
10/9/12 2:00 AM
jsize03
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGGP 6: Meanies of the Messageboard
10/9/12 2:05 AM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
Max Dangerous - 21, 5'11 145ish. Wrestled in Highschool. Mostly self taught standup, mostly self taught JJ. Have trained at a couple of places, never for very long. Would love to participate in this. I live in Saint Paul.
I'm the same weight and height pretty much, I'd be down for it if my travel could be covered from Indiana. Phone Post
Sounds like a match
Nobody is covering travel (anymore) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.