UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

10/11/12 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened to supercan's reply to me? I saw it yesterday and voted him up. He was even and I wanted to come back to ensure he was still at least 1 green. Did it get deleted?

10/11/12 2:40 PM
Wizgub
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any update on this? The more the days go on the more i want it to happen im even saving up on the off chance that i cant get any help for plane tickets i want this so bad!

gimme anyone at HW or LHW im game

if you need more stats for front page wizgub 6ft3 240 pounds (can cut to 205) age 22 from glasgow scotland roughly a year of muay thai 1 month of wrestling and self taught BJJ ;)
10/11/12 2:42 PM
RJJH
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoganClark - 
RJJH - 

5'6", 165 come fight time. some BJJ / kickboxing training. LOTS of home training with friends.

Location?

Okanagan BC

10/12/12 8:03 AM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The event is a go as far as the promoter is concerned. I have been waiting to update the first page until i have more new info to add because the formatting here is a bit dumb about adding in extra breaks every time i edit, which then need to be edited out. You are the largest so far, and we still need someone for you. I'll probably make a thread about it to harass/recruit people.
10/12/12 9:21 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If someone flew me over from Ozland I'd sooo be up for this!! Times like these I wish I was an American!
Good idea to do another one, and also good idea original creators! Phone Post
10/12/12 10:57 AM
Wizgub
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoganClark - The event is a go as far as the promoter is concerned. I have been waiting to update the first page until i have more new info to add because the formatting here is a bit dumb about adding in extra breaks every time i edit, which then need to be edited out. You are the largest so far, and we still need someone for you. I'll probably make a thread about it to harass/recruit people.

if worse comes to the absoloute worse im willing to be KO'd in first round by a local fighter ;)
10/12/12 11:16 AM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In if I get to fight 2 ppl simultaneously Phone Post
10/12/12 1:49 PM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  In if I get to fight 2 ppl simultaneously Phone Post

caseharts what do you play at? i can be at 185 pounds. it would be an honour to square off against a man confident and skilled enough to fight 2 opponents.
10/12/12 2:35 PM
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle

I will continue to watch this thread with great interest Gladiator has been part of mostly all UGGP events. The first one I flew in to attend, the guys who particapted were great. All were humble and there was literally zero shit talk they all just wanted to see if they had what it took. Well they had it .........do you.

If we decide that this is going to get off the ground I will comp each confirmed competitor a mouthguard. You will send a check for the full retail vaue of the guard. If you show up and fight it gets shredded no show the fight I cash it.

I will however not travel to Minn. in January.

Please let the next organizer be from Aruba, Cancun, Jamaica or similar location for a January UGGP.

10/12/12 2:39 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy -
caseharts -  In if I get to fight 2 ppl simultaneously Phone Post

caseharts what do you play at? i can be at 185 pounds. it would be an honour to square off against a man confident and skilled enough to fight 2 opponents.
I'm like 170 bulking up. But I will lose against two guys I just want to try. But is it even sanction able? Can I fight more than one time a night? Phone Post
10/12/12 2:40 PM
caseharts

Can we do tag teams? Phone Post
10/12/12 2:44 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6' 180# almost 38 out of shape haven't fought in 5 years.

Am Pro, with only 2 Pro fights. Would fight 170#. I would be down.
10/12/12 2:45 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Can we do tag teams? Phone Post
Sando fight 1v1v1 Phone Post
10/12/12 2:45 PM
caseharts

OmgItsTheWams -
I'm down. But what about in a bounce castle/ trampoline Phone Post
10/13/12 12:36 AM
supercan
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

what happened to supercan's reply to me? I saw it yesterday and voted him up. He was even and I wanted to come back to ensure he was still at least 1 green. Did it get deleted?

I'm not sure. I can't find it. Was it another thread or this one?

To this day I STILL use my Gladiator mouth guard.
10/13/12 12:38 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
OmgItsTheWams -
I'm down. But what about in a bounce castle/ trampoline Phone Post
Yamma pit with trampoline floor Phone Post
10/15/12 3:54 PM
DreamerMMA
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see things are moving along nicely.

Good to see Gladiator throwing their hat in on this again.  They've always been good to us.

I would recommend contacting Guy from Defense Soap as he's always been a big supporter.

We've had support in the past from Rupture Clothing, Tapout and even BJ Penns mother so you'd be surprised at who's interested in these events.

Can we maybe get a list of who needs opponents and their relevant stats as well as matchups?  Maybe a spread sheet type of deal?  It usually helps with the members can look at some options.

Crooklyn has offered to give us airtime on tapoutlive in the past so maybe talk to her and see if she's game.

Kirik has always tried to be helpful to talk to him as well.

10/16/12 1:41 PM
caseharts

Il state this I might seriously be down of I don't have to pay for anything because I'm broke guys. I'm not going to any gym right now. Just a boxing gym I trade design work for trading. And wrestling.

If I have to pay I don't think il be able. Phone Post
10/16/12 8:39 PM
RJJH
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/16/12 9:11 PM

I am campaigning hard to get a fight with Baraokix. but he is ducking hard.

I have never had an amateur fight, the last "fight" I was in was 7 years ago.

me: some formal training but mostly training at my home gym (which is "pretty ballin" in the words of Shonie Carter)

him: dick tucking hard

lets get on him guys.

10/16/12 8:40 PM
RJJH

caseharts -  Il state this I might seriously be down of I don't have to pay for anything because I'm broke guys. I'm not going to any gym right now. Just a boxing gym I trade design work for trading. And wrestling.

If I have to pay I don't think il be able. Phone Post

Location?

10/16/12 8:45 PM
RJJH

I am willing to travel (ie. drive) from essentially Vancouver for this. in the middle of January across the rocky mountains and the canadian praries.

10/16/12 10:40 PM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone wants to make an extended vacation in MN in January, you can train at our gym and go sledding with us.
10/16/12 10:42 PM
LoganClark

Edited: 10/16/12 10:43 PM
DreamerMMA - 

I see things are moving along nicely.

Can we maybe get a list of who needs opponents and their relevant stats as well as matchups?  Maybe a spread sheet type of deal?  It usually helps with the members can look at some options.

Check the OP for a list of willing competitors. I haven't matched anyone up yet, and the formatting of the forum makes editing posts a pain, so I have some recent volunteers who need to be added and people who still need to give some stats.
10/16/12 11:00 PM
Elias Cepeda
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down

10/16/12 11:01 PM
Elias Cepeda
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm doing it for the sledding, though

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.