UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

10/23/12 7:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MeeRevO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the most badass thread I've read on the underground, wish I had more than 3mins worth of standup cardio, at which point I fetal up in exhaustion. or I'd def. Go for broke with some chokes/takedowns Phone Post
10/23/12 7:16 PM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
MeeRevO -  TTT for the most badass thread I've read on the underground, wish I had more than 3mins worth of standup cardio, at which point I fetal up in exhaustion. or I'd def. Go for broke with some chokes/takedowns Phone Post

2 minute rounds

10/23/12 7:33 PM
Kurle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MeeRevO -  TTT for the most badass thread I've read on the underground, wish I had more than 3mins worth of standup cardio, at which point I fetal up in exhaustion. or I'd def. Go for broke with some chokes/takedowns Phone Post

use it as your excuse to get into shape. thats what I did
10/23/12 11:09 PM
MeeRevO

Location disclosed yet? I'm in southwest MO if travel is not an issue for me then count me in Phone Post
10/24/12 12:26 AM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Location is Sterling, MN  if I recall correctly. I know it is somewhere in minnesota at the very least sir.

10/24/12 1:07 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName - If there's any 135rs or 125ers looking to fight I'm interested. I have no pro or ammy fights. A couple months of jits. And alot of the UFC undisputed 3 experience. Phone Post
I wish i were closer to minneapolis :-( cuz id be your huckleberry. Phone Post
10/24/12 1:12 AM
MeeRevO

SonofJockstrap -

Location is Sterling, MN  if I recall correctly. I know it is somewhere in minnesota at the very least sir.

Boooo not fair Phone Post
10/24/12 1:13 AM
MeeRevO

I was planning on whooping up on OMA, show him who the real Midwest champ is Phone Post
10/24/12 1:24 AM
garrote
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
10/24/12 3:07 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be in Nevada Phone Post
10/24/12 12:58 PM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurle - 

use it as your excuse to get into shape. thats what I did

This.

2 minute rounds, three months from now. DO IT!
10/24/12 2:19 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down to fight ObamaCare if I'm not able to fight the two strippers.

Also willing to do a Battle Royal w/ OC and all the strippers you can find.

Maybe even both.
10/24/12 3:08 PM
icedog11
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle

^ if its just stripper lets do a tag team I'm in....and out and in and out

10/24/12 4:24 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

where is CRE on that list ???? wtf ??

10/24/12 9:58 PM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, still waiting on what weight the tournament is at, hoping for 170 but in the process of planning for 155.

10/25/12 1:44 PM
DreamerMMA
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap - 

TTT, still waiting on what weight the tournament is at, hoping for 170 but in the process of planning for 155.

It's not really a tournament or even a traditional Grand Prix, just the name that stuck to the first UG event was UG Grand Prix so we kept it.

The weight is whatever you want to fight at, just find an opponent that volunteers on this thread that you match up well with and see if he wants to fight you.

Throw your stats out there, whatever weight you'd be willing to fight at and what your general level of competitive and training experience is.

10/25/12 1:45 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anyway we can force cre to fight Phone Post
10/25/12 1:49 PM
cthlcschlgrl

icedog11 - 

dirty old man!

10/27/12 12:00 AM
RJJH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still waiting on if baraokix wants to do this. get on him guys!!! he is avoiding me like mad. he stalks me on here like fucking mad and I want to fuck up his world. he knows about this but wont say shit.

I am motivated like fuck to beat this fucking cunt.

I am one of the smallest guys in this thing, I want him there!!!!!!

10/27/12 12:01 AM
RJJH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Is there anyway we can force cre to fight Phone Post

I'll get on cre if you get on Baraokix....

capeesh?

10/29/12 12:17 PM
SonofJockstrap

TTT so more people can see this

11/2/12 12:10 PM
Raxbot
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 
icedog11 - 

What happens in Minnesota, stays in Minnesota. 

Is that why I can't seem to get out of this godforsaken state?
11/2/12 7:56 PM
Wizgub
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any latest on this? anyone know any HWs that want to face me?
11/4/12 12:41 PM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, I have been away from the UG for a while and neglected this thread. I didn't hear back from the promoter for a bit and thought he might have forgotten the plan, but he has informed me that he would like to do a separate/probably-internet-only poster for the UGGP portion. I think that has the potential to be the ugliest poster ever made.
11/4/12 12:44 PM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA - 
SonofJockstrap - 

It's not really a tournament or even a traditional Grand Prix, just the name that stuck to the first UG event was UG Grand Prix so we kept it.

The weight is whatever you want to fight at, just find an opponent that volunteers on this thread that you match up well with and see if he wants to fight you.

Throw your stats out there, whatever weight you'd be willing to fight at and what your general level of competitive and training experience is.

He was talking about the four man tourney I proposed earlier. Unfortunately, the MN commission will not sanction one night tournies.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.