UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should we have another UGGP?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/24/12 1:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garrote
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
10/24/12 3:07 AM
caseharts
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be in Nevada Phone Post
10/24/12 12:58 PM
likatiga
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurle - 
MeeRevO -  TTT for the most badass thread I've read on the underground, wish I had more than 3mins worth of standup cardio, at which point I fetal up in exhaustion. or I'd def. Go for broke with some chokes/takedowns Phone Post

use it as your excuse to get into shape. thats what I did

This.

2 minute rounds, three months from now. DO IT!
10/24/12 2:19 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down to fight ObamaCare if I'm not able to fight the two strippers.

Also willing to do a Battle Royal w/ OC and all the strippers you can find.

Maybe even both.
10/24/12 3:08 PM
icedog11
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle

^ if its just stripper lets do a tag team I'm in....and out and in and out

10/24/12 4:24 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

where is CRE on that list ???? wtf ??

10/25/12 1:44 PM
DreamerMMA
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap - 

TTT, still waiting on what weight the tournament is at, hoping for 170 but in the process of planning for 155.

It's not really a tournament or even a traditional Grand Prix, just the name that stuck to the first UG event was UG Grand Prix so we kept it.

The weight is whatever you want to fight at, just find an opponent that volunteers on this thread that you match up well with and see if he wants to fight you.

Throw your stats out there, whatever weight you'd be willing to fight at and what your general level of competitive and training experience is.

10/25/12 1:45 PM
caseharts
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anyway we can force cre to fight Phone Post
10/25/12 1:49 PM
cthlcschlgrl
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

icedog11 - 

dirty old man!

10/27/12 12:00 AM
RJJH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still waiting on if baraokix wants to do this. get on him guys!!! he is avoiding me like mad. he stalks me on here like fucking mad and I want to fuck up his world. he knows about this but wont say shit.

I am motivated like fuck to beat this fucking cunt.

I am one of the smallest guys in this thing, I want him there!!!!!!

10/27/12 12:01 AM
RJJH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Is there anyway we can force cre to fight Phone Post

I'll get on cre if you get on Baraokix....

capeesh?

11/2/12 12:10 PM
Raxbot
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 
icedog11 - 

What happens in Minnesota, stays in Minnesota. 

Is that why I can't seem to get out of this godforsaken state?
11/2/12 7:56 PM
Wizgub
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any latest on this? anyone know any HWs that want to face me?
11/4/12 12:41 PM
LoganClark
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, I have been away from the UG for a while and neglected this thread. I didn't hear back from the promoter for a bit and thought he might have forgotten the plan, but he has informed me that he would like to do a separate/probably-internet-only poster for the UGGP portion. I think that has the potential to be the ugliest poster ever made.
11/4/12 12:44 PM
LoganClark
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA - 
SonofJockstrap - 

TTT, still waiting on what weight the tournament is at, hoping for 170 but in the process of planning for 155.

It's not really a tournament or even a traditional Grand Prix, just the name that stuck to the first UG event was UG Grand Prix so we kept it.

The weight is whatever you want to fight at, just find an opponent that volunteers on this thread that you match up well with and see if he wants to fight you.

Throw your stats out there, whatever weight you'd be willing to fight at and what your general level of competitive and training experience is.

He was talking about the four man tourney I proposed earlier. Unfortunately, the MN commission will not sanction one night tournies.
11/4/12 12:49 PM
youarewhatiswrong
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always so far away. Would love to use a UGGP as motivation to get training and test myself, there's never one in my part of the country (maryland).
11/4/12 12:51 PM
youarewhatiswrong
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question here, will any state sanction a one night tournament event?
11/5/12 6:02 AM
LoganClark

We can't put on a whole event UGGP because we don't have enough fights or enough local fighters to sell tickets. The event on January 26th is at the Hyatt in downtown Minneapolis. It is a good venue. I fought there twice in 2010. I am intending to fight in the main event that night. The UGGP would be part of the undercard. We might put the unassociated ammy fights first then have the UGGP in the middle with the rest of the pro fights to finish up.

Yes, you have to get licensed in Minnesota. www.mncombativesports.com has the how to on the main page. You have to get a national MMA card and a MN license. All of the medical requirements are listed there as well.
11/5/12 7:33 AM
Wizgub
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey dont want to hassle you but any news on anyone at HW looking for a fight. I dont care if from here a local fighter alastair overeem or JDS il fight anyone win or lose im willing to cut off a nut to fight. Also any help from sponsor at all re flights or accom im willing to put as much as i can towards it prob be able to afford around £400 (think thats about 600 dollars), plus il get the liscense and such as well

Any info appreciated thanks
11/5/12 10:53 AM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoganClark - Sorry, I have been away from the UG for a while and neglected this thread. I didn't hear back from the promoter for a bit and thought he might have forgotten the plan, but he has informed me that he would like to do a separate/probably-internet-only poster for the UGGP portion. I think that has the potential to be the ugliest poster ever made.

Let me know where to send cock pics for the poster.
11/5/12 8:44 PM
Wizgub

SonofJockstrap - 
Wizgub - hey dont want to hassle you but any news on anyone at HW looking for a fight. I dont care if from here a local fighter alastair overeem or JDS il fight anyone win or lose im willing to cut off a nut to fight. Also any help from sponsor at all re flights or accom im willing to put as much as i can towards it prob be able to afford around £400 (think thats about 600 dollars), plus il get the liscense and such as well

Any info appreciated thanks

I'll gain weight to fight you at 205 or heavyweight, I haven't been able to do much in the way of dieting down my weight anyway because I had to go off my synthroid since it's a banned substance.

I'm waiting to see if I have any outstanding warrants too, just to make sure I don't show up for a family visit and a fight to get arrested.

HW would be easier due to how close the event is and still not knowing if i will get help to coem over or get an opponent i havnt really been preparing weight wise for any fight. i could prob get down to the likes of 220 very easy but 205 could be a push
11/6/12 5:23 AM
LoganClark

There is no need to bulk up. If we can get him here, we can put Wizgub against ObamaCare or Crush Crawfish since they want pro fights.
11/6/12 5:24 AM
LoganClark

And I'm sick of you blaming us for your fatness.
11/6/12 5:49 AM
Wizgub

Im not blaming anyone for my fatness im being realistic that i cant drop 4 stone in 2 months healthily thats all how is that in any way shape or form blaming anyone? Phone Post
11/6/12 6:02 AM
Wizgub

And sure il go up against obamacare or crawfish i was under the impression they were facing off against each other. If its the case its one of them should i apply for a pro license instead of ammy one then? Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.