UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Faber: Bisping would have a hard time hitting me

10/3/12 2:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check it out as Cyrus caught up with Urijah Faber at XFC 20. Here he talks about his future aspersions in the UFC and explains that he has no problems getting into the cage with Michael Bisping in the future.. Stating that he believes he has an advantage on the ground and that Bosping would have problems landing that big bomb on his elusive chin.
10/3/12 2:47 AM
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPhone
10/3/12 2:49 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pay to see Faber vs Bisping at open weight. Phone Post
10/3/12 2:53 AM
caseharts
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly think Faber can hang. Phone Post
10/3/12 2:53 AM
caseharts
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think* Phone Post
10/3/12 2:59 AM
TheFlyingGentlemen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
10/3/12 3:03 AM
jtown2
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be to fun. Faber would have to make 171 bisping 184 in order for that fight to happen.

The fans want to see it Dana. Make it so. Phone Post
10/3/12 3:06 AM
caseharts

ssj - BVB

Brit v. Bumchin

aka

Borussia Dortmund will pwn Mancity
? Phone Post
10/3/12 3:12 AM
theringmaster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe with a little UG power, this COULD happen. Still unlikely, especially with Bisping trying to make a run at the title. Phone Post
10/3/12 4:23 AM
TheHaunted2

If anyone believes bisping wouldn't break that guys back is trolling. I bet faber would struggle to reach 170, and bisping has been known to cut from 220lbs. Would still pay to watch though Phone Post
10/3/12 4:34 AM
PeterIrl
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 -  If anyone believes bisping wouldn't break that guys back is trolling. I bet faber would struggle to reach 170, and bisping has been known to cut from 220lbs. Would still pay to watch though Phone Post

Bisping has been known to cut from 220?

Maybe when he was fighting at 205 dude...

My god, these half truths..
10/3/12 5:15 AM
theringmaster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
10/3/12 6:53 AM
TheHaunted2

PeterIrl -
TheHaunted2 -  If anyone believes bisping wouldn't break that guys back is trolling. I bet faber would struggle to reach 170, and bisping has been known to cut from 220lbs. Would still pay to watch though Phone Post

He said on twitter before mayhem fight he was cutting 40lbs for that fight. Phone Post
10/3/12 7:32 AM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - I would pay to see Faber vs Bisping at open weight. Phone Post
1 Phone Post
10/3/12 10:07 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was before Mayhem, I remember Calo had a couple of threads about Bispings weight Phone Post
10/3/12 10:55 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow your gonna be faster and more elusive than a guy 50lbs lighter than you. Hold the front page. Phone Post
10/3/12 2:08 PM
caseharts

PeterIrl -

Faber can easily hit 180 Phone Post
10/3/12 2:37 PM
RedDragonUK
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Bisping would maul him. Never happen Phone Post
10/3/12 3:17 PM
yellow wrkahlc

superCalo -  Bisping cuts from about 200 lbs, he does lots of pre fight videos begore his fights and shoes his weight on the scale before he dtarts the hit salt baths rtc, its usually 198 to 202 pounds, however he does start camps as a fatty 220 for the gendo and 230 for yhe mayhem fight, has to diet down to 200 during the camp.

Cutting is not dieting, and vise versa, there have been threads before with knowledgeable folk explaining the difference.

So bisping fights at around 200 when he's a mW

Favor has said he is 155 in his 135 fights, when he was at 145 i expect he was a bit more than that.

So realistically threes still a 50 pounds weight difference our more whatever way you look at it.

Favor would be unable to get past bisping jab, he has problems against guys with a 60 inch reach in that regard, how much worse will it be against a guy with a 78 inch reach who has a far better, more powerful and i would expect just as fast technical boxing jab than he's used to facing and failing against. Phone Post

We just got hit with some truth from Senor Calo.
10/3/12 8:35 PM
teamRAZORSHARP

superCalo -

Bisping cuts from about 200 lbs, he does lots of pre fight videos before his fights and shows his weight on the scale before he starts the hit salt baths etc, its usually 198 to 202 pounds, however he does start camps as a fatty 220 for the hendo and 230 for the mayhem fight, has to diet down to 200 during the camp.

Cutting is not dieting, and vise versa, there have been threads before with knowledgeable folk explaining the difference.

Favor has said he is 155 in his 135 fights, when he was at 145 i expect he was a bit more than that.

So realistically theres still a 50 pounds weight difference our more whatever way you look at it.

Favor would be unable to get past bisping jab, he has problems against guys with a 60 inch reach in that regard, how much worse will it be against a guy with a 78 inch reach who has a far better, more powerful and i would expect just as fast technical boxing jab than he's used to facing and failing against. Phone Post

this^ thanks for bringing some wisdom too this thread it was lacking... well mostly just that one guys.. there's always one guy.... Phone Post
10/3/12 8:43 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT

superCalo -

Bisping cuts from about 200 lbs, he does lots of pre fight videos before his fights and shows his weight on the scale before he starts the hit salt baths etc, its usually 198 to 202 pounds, however he does start camps as a fatty 220 for the hendo and 230 for the mayhem fight, has to diet down to 200 during the camp.

So realistically theres still a 50 pounds weight difference our more whatever way you look at it.

He is the KING. One love superCalo! Phone Post
10/3/12 8:53 PM
teamRAZORSHARP

I like both guys actually, never thought I would say that about bisping but he's grown on me. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:05 AM
chaplinshouse
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the gauntlet has been thrown. bisping's face was glove slapped.  will he man up or run away?  i know the answer but shall not divulge.  stay tuned...

10/4/12 12:19 AM
theringmaster

MMAFAN695 -
mister3mma -  Would be epic entertainment. Phone Post

Never seen that before. Thank you. Lol Phone Post
10/4/12 1:34 AM
Jacinto
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faber wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Bisping and i don't even like Bisping.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.