UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Faber: Bisping would have a hard time hitting me

10/4/12 2:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh my god calo went from -450 to +132. so glad they fixed the voting calculation algorithm
10/4/12 2:48 AM
jiujitsu111
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets see it. I'd pay to watch Phone Post
10/4/12 4:19 AM
Enemies

I like Faber but what a dumb comment. Bisping would destroy him so bad he'd leave the Octagon with 4 chins.
10/4/12 4:34 AM
FortyKoatz

bisping by decision. but it would be fun.
10/4/12 5:08 AM
daishanjamin

Yeah...there is a reason there are weight classes...horrible slams...powerbombs...and bad-ass whippings, thats what happens when a 135lbs wants to fight a 185lbs...which makes Randy Couture a boss for fighting Brock Lesner.
10/4/12 5:20 AM
explodingboy

Um, Bisping would whoop Faber's arse. I would like to see it happen.

10/4/12 5:28 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping would smash Faber. Phone Post
10/4/12 7:43 AM
myjawhurts
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Closest this would ever get is maybe kickboxing a few rounds with head gear at an Expo or a no gi grapple. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:18 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 

Bisping cuts from about 200 lbs, he does lots of pre fight videos before his fights and shows his weight on the scale before he starts the hit salt baths etc, its usually 198 to 202 pounds, however he does start camps as a fatty 220 for the hendo and 230 for the mayhem fight, has to diet down to 200 during the camp.

Cutting is not dieting, and vise versa, there have been threads before with knowledgeable folk explaining the difference.

So bisping fights at around 200 when he's a mW

Favor has said he is 155 in his 135 fights, when he was at 145 i expect he was a bit more than that.

So realistically theres still a 50 pounds weight difference our more whatever way you look at it.

Favor would be unable to get past bisping jab, he has problems against guys with a 60 inch reach in that regard, how much worse will it be against a guy with a 78 inch reach who has a far better, more powerful and i would expect just as fast technical boxing jab than he's used to facing and failing against. Phone Post

/thread
10/4/12 1:19 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodge135 - It would be fun to watch Faber destroy Bisping, which is why we'll never see it.

Yep i mean 50 pounds of weight and a massive reach difference wouldn't affect the outcome at all.
10/4/12 1:27 PM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin -
Dodge135 - It would be fun to watch Faber destroy Bisping, which is why we'll never see it.

Yep i mean 50 pounds of weight and a massive reach difference wouldn't affect the outcome at all.
That chin tho Phone Post
10/4/12 3:26 PM
ortman166

It would be awesome if this happened. It should be Faber and jo-Ben against bisping tho. Phone Post
10/4/12 3:36 PM
MMAFriedRice
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faber is starting to really annoy me. He needs to concentrate on what he's doing. Bisping backed up what he said and won himself a title shot. Benavidez lost, faber lost another important fight yet again. Take no notice of bum chin Mike. U do ur thing. Even though I think Anderson may be a step too far.
10/4/12 4:36 PM
walknazty
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faber pretty much nailed my perception of Bisping.

He's the guy that thinks its great to make jokes at other people's expense but when he is the brunt of a good joke his Union Jack panties get all wadded up.
10/5/12 7:40 AM
Devlin

caseharts - 
Devlin -

That chin tho Phone Post

Faber isnt Dan Henderson or Wand. he might hit hard but i'd be surprised if he hit harder than akiyama or stann who both caught bisping and didnt knock him down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.