UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The most insane fighter in MMA period.. WOW!!

10/4/12 1:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
el_fantasma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You really think he is crazier than the guy who ate his friend's heart?
10/4/12 1:31 AM
Boondock
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

el_fantasma - You really think he is crazier than the guy who ate his friend's heart?

Datsik would eat his own heart if he so chose to.  

10/4/12 3:11 AM
Schmohawked

Looks like the exact person I'd like to hang out with......

10/4/12 3:23 AM
man meets fate

Ok if you represent a fucking area code you are a complete retard
10/4/12 4:03 AM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would be perfect for TUF because he is pure white trash, P.S not fighter bashing.
10/4/12 4:18 AM
ton74

Sub Phone Post
10/4/12 4:28 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Davy Crockett -  Was he a wigger or just a hillbilly? Phone Post

This may be a case of a wigger-hillbilly hybrid; a fusion of sorts. Man, when you think about it, that is a toxic combination.

What do you imagine takes place in the barnyard at a wigger-hillbilly hoedown? Man, I think I might enjoy a little barnyard action of that sort!
10/4/12 4:53 AM
Illidan

Later Phone Post
10/4/12 5:16 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I was not aware that the wiggers had moved into the hills and that they were such an oppressed minority.

This Al Jazeera report reveals the tragic plight of the hill-wigger people in America.

http://youtu.be/VWrtFFR2d1o
10/4/12 6:38 AM
Megatherium

Zed Wayne Zed - He's not that bad, he's just some kid.

I grew with kids like this, they mean well,
just simple in premise.

Some of you guys are assholes.

I myself am just learning of the sad plight of america's Hill Wiggers. We must end our silence and demand the government end it's terrible oppression of this innocent people. This sad report from Al Jazeera on the plight of the Wiggers tugs at the heart strings.

http://youtu.be/VWrtFFR2d1o
10/4/12 8:09 AM
jim dwyer
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  What a charming young man Phone Post

This said it all really.

10/4/12 12:44 PM
soupie485
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like his hair.
10/4/12 1:44 PM
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock -
mikerobmma -
Boondock -
PTM2020 - 

meh

he's no Datsik.

Voted up.

I judge ALL "crazy" fighters against Datsik.  He is the plum line that seperates the actors and the fakers... from the truly insane.

There has been no one like him.  

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-athletes-who-had-more-crazy-than-talent/ Phone Post
Ha!!

Loved this quote:
"Datsik is the answer to the question, "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

Great post bro. Phone Post
Seanbaby has a few articles that feature fighting and they're fucking hilarious. He's actually spent time training do he has a bit of an insight that makes it even better. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:51 PM
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock -
mikerobmma -
Boondock -
PTM2020 - 

meh

he's no Datsik.

Voted up.

I judge ALL "crazy" fighters against Datsik.  He is the plum line that seperates the actors and the fakers... from the truly insane.

There has been no one like him.  

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-athletes-who-had-more-crazy-than-talent/ Phone Post
Ha!!

Loved this quote:
"Datsik is the answer to the question, "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

Great post bro. Phone Post
Seanbaby has a few articles that feature fighting and they're fucking hilarious. He's actually spent time training do he has a bit of an insight that makes it even better. Phone Post
10/4/12 2:57 PM
WrestlingSucks
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ill pay 100 dollars to the first guy to hang on the rim after knocking this douche out
10/4/12 3:24 PM
SugaFoot
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well he seems nice.
10/4/12 3:45 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where does the rest of the UG side in the whole East Tennessee vs. West Tennessee rivalry? 

Personally I feel like the East side does make some valide points towards their supremacy, but you can't discount the historical superiority of the West side.

10/4/12 3:53 PM
le

Wooooooooo!!!! Phone Post
10/4/12 4:06 PM
tourist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ToolZeppelin - WTF is wrong with that kid... wheres he from in Tennessee and what color is he really??

There's nothing wrong with that kid.

He's pretty regular for somebody from middle Tennessee. In fact, he's probably in the upper percentile for around there.

I spend a fair amount of time in Tennessee, and he's not that bad at all compared to the general populace.

Tennessee has some of the most eaten up looking people you could imagine.
10/4/12 4:09 PM
Pure
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tourist - 
ToolZeppelin - WTF is wrong with that kid... wheres he from in Tennessee and what color is he really??

There's nothing wrong with that kid.

He's pretty regular for somebody from middle Tennessee. In fact, he's probably in the upper percentile for around there.

I spend a fair amount of time in Tennessee, and he's not that bad at all compared to the general populace.

Tennessee has some of the most eaten up looking people you could imagine.

Which sucks, since it's one of the most beautiful states in America.
10/4/12 4:15 PM
tourist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sloppy2nds - 

Where does the rest of the UG side in the whole East Tennessee vs. West Tennessee rivalry? 

Personally I feel like the East side does make some valide points towards their supremacy, but you can't discount the historical superiority of the West side.

I have a cabin on Kentucky Lake, so I'm going with western superiority. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky, and if Eastern Tennessee is anything like it then the west wins hands down.
10/4/12 9:21 PM
Yaang Sam Kun
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Junie browning was the old low, welcome to 2012
10/4/12 9:25 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yaang Sam Kun - Junie browning was the old low, welcome to 2012

We've made him stronger, faster, more retarded than ever. He is........ The Ultimate Douchebag
10/4/12 10:38 PM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meth is a helluva drug. Phone Post
10/4/12 10:46 PM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.