UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The most insane fighter in MMA period.. WOW!!

1/12/13 12:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blacksamurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthraxxx - This guy thinks he is pretty fly for a white guy.

Seriously, this is why people thinks this sport is trashy.
And boxing, and football aren't trashy and still mainstream i think its the condom depot sponsors, and not the wiggers with dredlocks thats the problem... Phone Post
1/12/13 12:38 AM
blacksamurai

stonedape -
mikerobmma - 
Bry Bry - at least he has personality..im not gonna shit on him, u NEED guys like in mma..makes it more interesting..
No you don't. Phone Post

I really think it hurts the sport more than it helps it.  Especially for everyone that is on the fence of being a fan and getting into mma.  This is the type of video that keeps parents from enrolling their children in a form of martial art.

LOL a hillbilly wigger who will
Most likely never make it to the big show who fights on a marginal promotion, keeps kids outta Karate, wrestling, judo, and wing chun classes epic fail... Phone Post
1/12/13 12:50 AM
blacksamurai

sloppy2nds -

Where does the rest of the UG side in the whole East Tennessee vs. West Tennessee rivalry? 

Personally I feel like the East side does make some valide points towards their supremacy, but you can't discount the historical superiority of the West side.

Nashville, Grand ole oprey, Vanderbilt, Knoxville UT, Dolly Parton, Smokey mountains East Tenn all day.... Phone Post
1/12/13 12:53 AM
blacksamurai

tourist -
sloppy2nds - 

Where does the rest of the UG side in the whole East Tennessee vs. West Tennessee rivalry? 

Personally I feel like the East side does make some valide points towards their supremacy, but you can't discount the historical superiority of the West side.

I have a cabin on Kentucky Lake, so I'm going with western superiority. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky, and if Eastern Tennessee is anything like it then the west wins hands down.
Cmon Nashville, Knoxville and Dolly Parton kills Memphis in everything except for killing, and gang violence... Phone Post
1/12/13 12:53 AM
mikerobmma
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Djuan finishes this dude.

1/12/13 12:55 AM
blacksamurai

SMS89 -
Yaang Sam Kun - Junie browning was the old low, welcome to 2012

We've made him stronger, faster, more retarded than ever. He is........ The Ultimate Douchebag
Why do need crackers cut from the same mold let that kid do his thing so what... Phone Post
1/12/13 1:01 AM
blacksamurai

MMAFAN695 -

Don't listen to the haters homie... Keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep watching.

You escape a gogo

Escapes an armbar too, but hard to see in a gif.

Then you get mad

You look strong ... powerslam #1

and power slam #2

Finish with some GNP, but I would have went with the RNC you briefly tried.

That dude he is fighting is tiny damn Tenn athletic commission is grimey as fuck... Phone Post
1/12/13 1:12 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -
Zed Wayne Zed - He's not that bad, he's just some kid.

I grew with kids like this, they mean well,
just simple in premise.

Some of you guys are assholes.
Translated as: I'm a lot like this kid. By making fun of exactly the type of person who should be made fun of, you guys hurt my delicate sensibilities. You guys are most unkind. Phone Post
Post of the year IMHO, you crushed it sir. I'm still laughing at a post from October, thank you! Phone Post
1/12/13 4:32 PM
knuckleballs

His craziness couldn't carry Datsik's crazystrap.
1/12/13 4:43 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the slams were awesome!

1/12/13 4:45 PM
athsportsnutrition
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol that interview can't be real.
1/12/13 5:07 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ I hope I never have to see this fool again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.