UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Damn the OG thread

10/5/12 4:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
-FC-
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
10/5/12 4:46 PM
Master_Blaster
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
10/5/12 4:53 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobadanymore - I wild each it. Lol. Phone Post
Wtf does that mean? I've asked this before. If I get the honest answer ill post other pics of FBs as well. :) Phone Post
10/5/12 4:56 PM
NAzHunter
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
10/5/12 5:25 PM
formerspook
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKellyPeedOnMe -
Wtf does that mean? I've asked this before. If I get the honest answer ill post other pics of FBs as well. :) Phone Post
Charles Barkley. Poster that never makes any sense. It seems like its because of auto correct, but nobody really knows. Ask people about Cena and deity theft. Same shit. Phone Post
10/5/12 5:27 PM
holly9000
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

formerspook - 
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Charles Barkley. Poster that never makes any sense. It seems like its because of auto correct, but nobody really knows. Ask people about Cena and deity theft. Same shit. Phone Post

don't play the guy, we want pics!
10/5/12 5:41 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

formerspook -
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Lol an OGism then. Phone Post
10/5/12 5:42 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe

They'll be up around 6:30 if I get off on time. But for sure tonight. Phone Post
10/5/12 5:42 PM
TUF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
10/5/12 5:50 PM
formerspook
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKellyPeedOnMe -
formerspook -
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Lol an OGism then. Phone Post
Probably one of the more famous ones Phone Post

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.