UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How much longer can you see Fitch being...

10/3/12 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Andy the man
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With the UFC for?

He is obviously a beast, but his style just does not crossover to the casual fan. The purist, yes, but not all of them.

He went on a decent streak before the draw with Penn and then got wiped out be Hendricks.

He seems to be in a no-win situation, and another shot at the title won't be happening any time soon...

I'd say another 3-4 fights, max.
10/3/12 11:45 AM
hendofanforlife
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will be a huge test for any up and comers in the UFC. He is one of the ultimate gatekeepers. He will be around for a while still.
10/3/12 12:57 PM
Andy the man

ttt
10/3/12 1:03 PM
UGCTT_Winnson
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's good, he's very good.

Been watching 'Fight Factory' and he just had a kid with his beautiful, beautiful wife.

I know he's not a crowd pleaser, but he always comes to fight and is very, very good at it.

I wish him the best.
10/3/12 1:05 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

If he can keep winning he will stick around.

However I have a feeling that he will go on a losing streak and get cut soon.
10/3/12 1:08 PM
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont even think purists like his

Honestly he seems like a super nice guy, I wish he would just risk a little to try and finish.

I am not talking about Standing and wanging.

Just hunt for subs more.
10/3/12 1:09 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will be cut at the first opportunity.
10/3/12 1:12 PM
stevia's sex slave
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he loses to Erick Silva and doesn't get cut he will be in the UFC for a very long time, because outside of GSP I don't think anyone beats him. If he beats Silva he will eventually be number 2 again, and stay there for a while. Phone Post
10/3/12 1:14 PM
kinson

JOB - He will be cut at the first opportunity.
If he loses again I'm thinking he'll get cut. That's how the UFC works. Hardy can lose 4 in a row and still keep his job. Phone Post
10/3/12 1:39 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think we'll find out pretty quickly after his fight with silva, because i think he's going to get smashed.   i like fitch, wish him the best, but the cards dont seem to be stacked in his favor.

10/3/12 1:45 PM
Jayd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is fitch the new lindland? Phone Post
10/3/12 1:49 PM
ortman166

Within a few years he will get cut on a losing streak IMO. Phone Post
10/3/12 1:49 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch has pissed off Dana many times.  Mouths off constantly about how people don't get his style and that he's such a great fighter and deserves a title shot etc.  So I have a feeling if he loses his next fight he's gone.  And if he every wants another title shot he's going to have to start finishing guys like crazy.

10/3/12 2:00 PM
Nexuscrawlers
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - I dont even think purists like his

Honestly he seems like a super nice guy, I wish he would just risk a little to try and finish.

I am not talking about Standing and wanging.

Just hunt for subs more.
Fitch with a good sub game would be scary. I think his ego got a little inflated before the hendricks fight.
I think he will look to change it up a little now. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.