UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> McMahon's Reaction Ryback's Botch On Raw

10/3/12 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vince McMahon was reportedly scrambling at Monday's Raw when Ryback failed to execute his finisher twice on Tensai. The "feed me more " star failed to balance Tensai when he lifted him resulting in a botch. McMahon instructed workers in the production truck to make him look as strong as possible during the replays.
10/3/12 10:07 PM
shootfightermike
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck tensais huge! give the guy a break

10/3/12 10:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after watching the clip...looked like Tensai purposely botched......after the second attempt, Ryroids yells "Stupid", at him...

10/3/12 11:25 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Tensai didn't help him at all he was deadweighting the fuck out of his body so Ryback couldn't pick him up. Probably pissed that he's getting squashed by a guy who's no taller than CM Punk.

10/4/12 12:36 AM
Hocky Balboa
7599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/4/12 12:46 AM
Sandy Pantz
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Albert should have shot on him
10/4/12 7:03 AM
Radio Raheem
1326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/12 4:15 PM

I'm not a Rybotch fan at all, but Tensai was totally sandbagging that shit. Rybotch picked him up on Smackdown with no problem.

10/4/12 10:16 AM
QTyp
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it odd that all of a sudden Albert and Brodus are being jobbed now to guys like Ryback, Cesaro, and Show. I smell them forming a tag team soon out of being mutually disgruntled with their gimmicks. They are both huge dudes with lots of upper body tats.
10/4/12 10:54 AM
Sofa King Cool
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sandbagged IMO. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:52 PM
Nonlinear

totally sandbagged

10/4/12 1:59 PM
ArtMinaj

Wonder if someone was in his ear to do it, or Albert is just resentful of his push.  Would rather see Ryback than Albert. 

10/4/12 2:06 PM
Nonlinear

My guess is he thinks Ryback is getting his push and is bitter about jobbing out to a rookie.

10/4/12 3:35 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not a rybotch fan, but albert got the big push and never made anything from it. His time has passed.
10/4/12 4:05 PM
armbarheelhook
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - I am not a rybotch fan, but albert got the big push and never made anything from it. His time has passed.
yah. albert sandbagged the match and he imo is nothing more than a jobber.

vkm likes ryback wanting to relive goldberg, but I think they are trying to hard. I guess if he gets over with the kids then vkm will still push ryback. Phone Post
10/4/12 9:55 PM
torubu
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook -
BigWilliam - I am not a rybotch fan, but albert got the big push and never made anything from it. His time has passed.
yah. albert sandbagged the match and he imo is nothing more than a jobber.

vkm likes ryback wanting to relive goldberg, but I think they are trying to hard. I guess if he gets over with the kids then vkm will still push ryback. Phone Post
He's over with my nephew. Not nearly like Cena, but he supports "feed me more" like it was "who's next?" Phone Post
10/4/12 10:40 PM
G-Hands
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

after watching the clip...looked like Tensai purposely botched......after the second attempt, Ryroids yells "Stupid", at him...

10/5/12 5:32 AM
Chocolate Shatner
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, albert sandbagged the fuck outta that. Dude better be glad he wasn't trying that shit in Japan, someone woulda gone off on his ass.
10/5/12 12:07 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or that he sandbagged someone like Lesnar. Remember what happened to bob holly when he tried that shit?
10/5/12 7:48 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read that its possible Tensai might have been told to purposely sandbag to see how Ryback's reaction would be.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.