UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Backstage Concern CM Punk Is Worn Down

10/3/12 6:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
897 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comparisons are being made within WWE with regards to CM Punks' worth ethic being like Bret Hart's during his early days in WWE. Many feel Punk is the workhorse, especially while John Cena and Randy Orton are off the table and yet he doesn't get the nod of approval that a John Cena or Hulk Hogan would get considering he and Cena are two of the biggest draws in the company. There's also a feeling that they need to get Punk to where he doesn't end up beat up and worn out like Cena and so many other top talents are. People this weekend were saying that Punk was looking sick or worn down.
10/3/12 6:40 PM
Gino_Corona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't get that "nod of approval" because he's incredibly redundant and downright BORING in the ring. I mean, when they book you in a tag match on Raw with a mid card guy like Dolph Ziggler as your partner and he's the one who ends up shining and looking better than you in the match there's a problem. Phone Post
10/3/12 7:40 PM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gino_Corona - He doesn't get that "nod of approval" because he's incredibly redundant and downright BORING in the ring. I mean, when they book you in a tag match on Raw with a mid card guy like Dolph Ziggler as your partner and he's the one who ends up shining and looking better than you in the match there's a problem. Phone Post
Its not just punk, Ziggles steals the show with everyone. If y'all didn't know he's kinda of a show off. Phone Post
10/3/12 7:56 PM
imanley
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read "backstage concern" and I figured it was about Ryback being so sloppy and injuring Punk. Which I could see happening.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.