UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Krill Oil or Concentrated Fish Oil?

10/3/12 7:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LukeCranson
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krill oil is marketed as having much superior absorption and much longer shelf life ... fish oil has been around longer, slightly cheaper and can have far higher levels of EPA/DHA. Which should I take? Krill oil has been around for a while now so there should be more info about it
10/3/12 11:34 PM
Mihow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fish oil

krill is absurd
10/5/12 12:43 PM
BshMstr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think krill oil is an easy way to be a minimum dose of EPA, but with fish oil it's much more cost effective to get higher doses required for specific health conditions.
10/5/12 3:16 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK this is where it gets a little weird. Krill is lower in omega-3 content but in recent research has been shown to be "superior". So, here's what I would do...wait, first and foremost I have to ask as to WHY you want an omega-3 supplement? 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.