UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Foley To Wrestle At WWE TLC Pay-Per-View?

10/4/12 1:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There has been talk within WWE of doing CM Punk vs. Mick Foley match at WWE's TLC pay-per-view on December 16, 2012 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center.
10/4/12 4:00 PM
CryLikeAGirl
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. I've been seeing them advertising locally for the Brooklyn show with a TLC match. I didn't know it was for a PPV.
10/4/12 4:51 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pretty much confirms the title is coming off Punk then 

10/5/12 3:10 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one sick of seeing Foley? He's the Barbara Streisand of wrestling.
10/5/12 7:17 PM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA - Am I the only one sick of seeing Foley? He's the Barbara Streisand of wrestling.
Nice analogy Phone Post
10/5/12 7:22 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA - Am I the only one sick of seeing Foley? He's the Barbara Streisand of wrestling.

It's not that I'm sick of Foley.. it's just that his style of wrestling doesn't exist anymore.. the man got all his heat from big bumps and blood.  So now we get PG Foley which is a dumb character.

10/5/12 8:55 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - Foley is going to make Punk like he made HGH. Phone Post
He got Orton over big time IMO. Phone Post
10/5/12 9:25 PM
CryLikeAGirl
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^That is true. Orton earned my respect when he let Foley slam him on the tacks. That was a cool moment. Phone Post
10/5/12 10:24 PM
johnnypayne
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML - 
SamboMMA - Am I the only one sick of seeing Foley? He's the Barbara Streisand of wrestling.

It's not that I'm sick of Foley.. it's just that his style of wrestling doesn't exist anymore.. the man got all his heat from big bumps and blood.  So now we get PG Foley which is a dumb character.

So have Punk hit Foley in the head REALLY hard on smackdown prior to the PPV and have it as Punk Vs Dude Love, which would actually make a lot of sense given the Dude's origin and TLCs rep for big dives.
10/6/12 7:57 AM
SamboMMA

roninthebox - 
SamboMMA - Am I the only one sick of seeing Foley? He's the Barbara Streisand of wrestling.
Nice analogy Phone Post

Thanks ronin.

"So have Punk hit Foley in the head REALLY hard on smackdown prior to the PPV and have it as Punk Vs Dude Love, which would actually make a lot of sense given the Dude's origin and TLCs rep for big dives. "

If they really want to put Punk over they'll have Foley show up in his Cactus Jack persona. Dude Love is more of a comice relief gimmick so beating Foley in that persona does nothing for Punk. Cactus Jack is Foley's Badass persona. So beating him means more.
10/6/12 8:54 AM
The Destroyer88

Sounds stupid. Foleys style has been completley killed by the PG era. As much as I love the guy, he couldn't actually wrestle a match even when he was "in shape". Now he's borderline 50, can't blade himself, get thrown off a cage, or use any of the weapons he has used over the years besides a sock.

10/6/12 9:20 AM
Festus
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe they are putting him with punk. Santino and Foley would make much more sense. Socko/Cobra on a pole match. That would be money. Use that match to turn them both back into badasses and have Santino do his shoot character Phone Post
10/6/12 10:01 AM
SamboMMA

Festus -  I can't believe they are putting him with punk. Santino and Foley would make much more sense. Socko/Cobra on a pole match. That would be money. Use that match to turn them both back into badasses and have Santino do his shoot character Phone Post

This makes sense because Foley is only cut out for comedy spots anymore.
10/6/12 2:36 PM
ArtMinaj

Been tired of him for a long time.  It's hard to watch now.

He seems smart, but he is a bit delusional.  He isn't that important and he has a lot going on outside of the ring that he should focus on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.