UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone talks about going pro...at wakeboarding?

10/4/12 3:09 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I gotta keep fighting because that's how I fund these boats and stuff. I definitely have to be a fighter first, but being a pro wakeboarder would be awesome, I think. They say you can't snowboard, wakeboard, bungee jump ...all kinds of ridiculous things. Horseback riding. I own horses and I will not NOT ride them, so I dunno, I guess I'll have to sit down with Dana and figure this out. That's who I am, I'm just wild and crazy. And I need to have these things to keep me ... I can't get painted into a corner, is basically what I'm trying to say, so I gotta figure it out."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

10/4/12 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nomad1974
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rather be a pro in motorboating

......Tracy Lee
10/4/12 4:16 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Dana. I love watching Cerrone fight too much to have him get injured doing something crazy outside of the ring. :)

10/4/12 4:47 PM
Avenged MOFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What lake is that? Phone Post
10/4/12 5:04 PM
Baum Marchessi

Dear Tracy Lee,

Um. . .I love you.

Sincerely,

Baum
10/4/12 5:14 PM
kingkoopa

Man I wish I had cerrones life. He has the time and money to do all the things I love

ie: live in a ranch, trane mma, snowboard, wake board, surf, dirt bikes etc... I have the money but to sustain the money I have a regular job that gets in the way of doing all those things on a regular basis Phone Post
10/4/12 8:00 PM
BIGFOOTinMyMouth

My buddy blew his knee out wake boarding. Save that money son. Save that money.
10/4/12 8:20 PM
BrunoMcGyver
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Fury - Tracy is Hawt!

like a sunrise!
10/4/12 8:40 PM
Joe_Drogan420

That was badass. I need to go wakeboarding.
10/4/12 9:28 PM
rezzz
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Fury - Tracy is Hawt!

she sure is.
10/4/12 9:30 PM
ChaosOverkill
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Compared to most x-sports wakeboarding is fairly safe.

10/4/12 9:39 PM
CoreNobody
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get a helmet on son!

Spins are lookin good. Phone Post
10/4/12 10:19 PM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw an interview with a guy who lost some fingers wakeboardint Phone Post
10/5/12 5:14 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is freaking awesome. If i needed even more reason to root for him then i pretty much got it now.

And its cool to get to see tracy lee do regular interviews. She been around the sport of MMA for so long she really should get more time to sit down with some fighters.

10/5/12 6:38 AM
RayRaysFunhouse
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I love Cerrone..he wants to be a pro bullrider, pro wakeboarder, all while being one of the top LW mma fighters. He's like a 10 year old trying to decide what he wants to be when he grows up. Love this guy.
/mancrushrant. Phone Post
10/5/12 8:53 AM
tears for lube

Tracy lee is a solid 6 maybe 7 tops
10/5/12 9:31 AM
TheHebrewHammer
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerone is awesome.
/quite a bit of homo
10/5/12 9:55 AM
crowbar
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Avenged MOFO -  What lake is that? Phone Post

Lake Mead.

10/5/12 10:12 AM
Trifive

I can see why she got those fake tits. It was the only way she could divert the attention.
10/5/12 12:38 PM
jqvwxyz

Interesting how many people have just posted nothing about the content of the video, or about cowboy, but rather they posted negative comments about the physical appearance of the person interviewing. I think that says a lot about the mindset of those people.

Back on topic, cowboy needs to be careful out there. I love watching him fight and don't want to hear about some injury preventing that. And, unfortunately for him, he's just too old to become a pro-wakeboarder at this point. That stuff's for the teenagers whose bodies can heal and handle it.
10/7/12 2:26 AM
tracylee

Edited: 10/07/12 2:32 AM
Combatlifestyle.com Picture Taker, (click for nudes)
fightharder - 

Dude is freaking awesome. If i needed even more reason to root for him then i pretty much got it now.

And its cool to get to see tracy lee do regular interviews. She been around the sport of MMA for so long she really should get more time to sit down with some fighters.

thank you-

i'm new to this (only have done 7 videos thus far)- hope to do quite a few more.. It's hard to do videos, and do photos, especially since i'm doing all the filming and editing too, but you should see a lot more of these.. Looking to have them be a lot different than most MMA interviews out there..

I just posted an interview with clay guida and travis barker.. pretty interesting what travis says about himself and mma..

thank you to all for the support..

if you want to see the other vids, check the alienware MMA youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16CD851FF9C1169E&feature=view_all

You can also add the new Alienware MMA FB Page if you want to know when new videos are up: facebook.com/awmma
10/7/12 8:31 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nomad1974 - Rather be a pro in motorboating

......Tracy Lee
Haha this!! Phone Post
10/7/12 1:13 PM
tracylee

Edited: 10/08/12 11:52 AM
Combatlifestyle.com Picture Taker, (click for nudes)
I am a pro at motorboating (others) myself...
10/8/12 11:41 AM
rezzz
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote up for Tracy for all the good work she puts into MMA.
10/8/12 12:50 PM
crowbar
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure seems like two people post from your account Tracy.Oh,and BTW..I noticed your edit  ;-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.