UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> When does Lesnar fight again?

10/4/12 5:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LastMinuteReplacement
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont follow wwe but always watch when lesnar is fighting. Can you please tell me if has any fight scheduled? Last time I saw him defeat triple H
10/4/12 5:31 PM
CryLikeAGirl
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He hasn't been on tv for a while. He may appear at the next PPV, but that's honestly just a guess on my part. They used up a bunch of his agreed upon 35 appearances earlier this year when they first signed him.
10/4/12 5:59 PM
LastMinuteReplacement
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay, thank you
10/4/12 5:59 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is the weeks leading up to the Survivor Series. 

He really hasn't used that many of his weeks up.. by my calculations he's only used 8-12. They played it smart all those weeks of just having Heyman come and talk for him. 

10/4/12 7:34 PM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't think we"ll see him till the rumble Phone Post
10/4/12 8:14 PM
MMAhaiku
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd keep him unmentioned and off of TV. Make him a surprise entry and win the Rumble (but that's flawed since they need to advertise him for buys) and instead off calling out a champion, he gives some speech about going for something beyond gold and calls out Taker. If they want to really get people talking, have Brock give some kind of back story to when Taker barked at him while leaving the cage. Probably wouldn't be too hard to air it since it wasn't UFC video. Phone Post
10/4/12 8:41 PM
Wee Bey Jr
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The undertaker idea would make sense and would be kinda cool. But I have a feeling, based off HHH's incredibly self centered retirement angle, that we're gonna see Trips get his much needed revenge against Brock at WM. Phone Post
10/4/12 9:40 PM
gibbons08
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we'll see him help Punk keep the title at HIC! Phone Post
10/5/12 9:15 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lesnar vs undertaker makes the most sense Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.