UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Best kettle bell workout book/DVD?

10/5/12 1:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
domernd1
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked up a set an I am looking for who has the best DVD or book to get started. I looked on amazon and there's about 400 million so before I waste my money I figure I'd ask you folks. Phone Post
10/6/12 11:13 AM
domernd1
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not everyone at once Phone Post
10/6/12 12:14 PM
The Adversary
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk, never used a DVD instructional, but Rogan mentions this one all the time:

http://www.dragondoor.com/shop-by-department/dvds/dv052/
10/7/12 1:58 PM
tw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff Martone's book, "Kettlebell Rx", ($22 on Amazon) has more content than any other resource I've seen. It's audience, I believe, is CrossFit-ers, so the suggested WOs are mods of classic CrossFit WOs, but if you don't CrossFit it shouldn't be a problem. The focus of the instruction is good technique, but he shows examples of poor technique and corretctions for the major KB moves.
10/7/12 8:14 PM
domernd1

tw - Jeff Martone's book, "Kettlebell Rx", ($22 on Amazon) has more content than any other resource I've seen. It's audience, I believe, is CrossFit-ers, so the suggested WOs are mods of classic CrossFit WOs, but if you don't CrossFit it shouldn't be a problem. The focus of the instruction is good technique, but he shows examples of poor technique and corretctions for the major KB moves.
Awesome that one seems a little more in the price range I wanted to spend. Some of these DVDs are more than p90x. Phone Post
11/3/12 10:38 AM
Nic0deemus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TacticalAthlete.com is Jeff Martone's web site. He's got some videos/DVD's that you can buy or download on Itunes. Decent stuff.
11/5/12 5:45 PM
gokuryu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

providence dvd
11/9/12 9:33 AM
Last Don
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been looking for the same for my wife.

I have a ton of circuits I do on my own, but she wants a DVD to follow. Phone Post
11/9/12 2:31 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didn't we just have a thread on this? Or am I having deja vu? 

wait I found it 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2073499&forum=24&page=1&pc=10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.