UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> QUESTION: Atlanta Personal Trainer?

10/5/12 12:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Gimp
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking for someone to teach me how to do proper squat and deadlift form. I'd like someone who has a lot of sports medicine or physical therapy knowledge.

In other words, my ideal trainer is a sports medicine MD who moonlights as a powerlifter, but I know that's not exactly a common setup. I'm just looking for someone who is super-knowledgeable about training people with these lifts.

The catch is that I have some preexisting back problems such as spondylosis and facet joint arthritis, so I need someone who can work with me.

Thanks in advance for recommendations. Good training to ya!
10/8/12 6:01 PM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff boudreux at unit 2 fitness. I have been a pt for years but when it comes time to get in peak condition for a fight or just to increase strength Jeff is your man
Unit2fitness.com Phone Post
10/18/12 6:05 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff was he in the Army? And did he go high school in conyers ga? Phone Post
10/18/12 7:28 PM
The Gimp
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's probably the same guy, MrQ. Look at his bio on the Unit2 website. Says he was an Army Ranger.
10/19/12 7:10 AM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats him Phone Post
10/22/12 3:49 PM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't comment on Jeff's S&C expertise as I haven't had any experience with him in that area but I can tell you that he's a good dude and a great jiu jitsu coach.
10/24/12 1:58 PM
The Gimp

Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.