UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pat Barry Punks Fan

10/6/12 1:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat BarryVerified ?@HypeOrDie SO THE GUY CALLING FIGHTERS PUSSIES PUT HIS HAT ON LOW AND SAT DOWN AND DIDNT RESPOND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO SAY IT AGAIN
10/6/12 1:36 AM
rudj
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think HypeOrDie is his birth name. Pat Barry sounds like a stage name.
10/6/12 1:47 AM
southpaw86
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat is an awesome dude, he did something similar when someone was shit talking Brock. Got to love seeing people stand for good still! Phone Post
10/6/12 2:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/6/12 2:34 AM
WillyMaunawili
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Pat

In! Phone Post
10/6/12 2:36 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hah I had a similar conversation with some dude booing in front of me. Phone Post
10/6/12 2:37 AM
145er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So are you saying you would have kept being a smartass d-bag? So your a "real tuf bro"?
10/6/12 2:39 AM
NavyCorpsman
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Desrow - LOL typical TUF bro.

Does he really think pat barry would put dem hands on a fan for verbal harassment? Pat Barry and the UFC would be sued.
Typical new age whiny bitch with a lawyer on retainer ..... Pussy .... Phone Post
10/6/12 2:43 AM
NavyCorpsman
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Hah I had a similar conversation with some dude booing in front of me. Phone Post
So did I. MN fans greatly disappointed me tonight. I'd be surprised if UFC ever comes back. 1/2 full, and 2/3rds of them were asshats .... Phone Post
10/6/12 2:45 AM
Tom O'Bedlam
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So here I am, yelling "PUSSY" at the top of my lungs and some fag in the front row stands up and tells me to say it again... So as soon as he gets up and leaves for the bathroom I said it again. That showed him! Phone Post
10/6/12 2:56 AM
Eggbert
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat is one man I wouldn't piss off. He's crazy enough he would literally put his foot up someone's ass Phone Post
10/6/12 3:02 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Pat is one man I wouldn't piss off. He's crazy enough he would literally put his foot up someone's ass Phone Post
He'd kick hard enough to make it fit too. Phone Post
10/6/12 3:08 AM
Tru

Click For MMA Videos

how can you not like pat, fro his fighting style to his personality.

10/6/12 3:09 AM
TheReflectionOfPerfection

Salokcin69 -
Eggbert - Pat is one man I wouldn't piss off. He's crazy enough he would literally put his foot up someone's ass Phone Post
He's stick his boot up someone's ass. Then insert his foot into the boot after. Phone Post
10/6/12 3:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Tom O'Bedlam -  So here I am, yelling "PUSSY" at the top of my lungs and some fag in the front row stands up and tells me to say it again... So as soon as he gets up and leaves for the bathroom I said it again. That showed him! Phone Post

lol

10/6/12 3:27 AM
KZTT_W85
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy pat Barrys work Phone Post
10/6/12 3:43 AM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got cuffed and taken out of the mgm for going up 5 rows and telling 3 guys to shut the fuck up they where calling every fighter a faggot and pussy all night. i have a pic somewhere of me in cuffs.

10/6/12 4:11 AM
weepingbeaver

Pat needs to take his left boot, and his right boot, shine em up real nice before turning them sunabitch sideways and sticking em straight up some candy asses. Phone Post
10/6/12 4:16 AM
myjawhurts
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

Pat Barry the people's champ Phone Post
10/6/12 5:09 AM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

100% Phone Post
10/6/12 5:45 AM
mister_sticks
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheReflectionOfPerfection -
Salokcin69 -
He's stick his boot up someone's ass. Then insert his foot into the boot after. Phone Post
Legit lol Phone Post
10/6/12 7:15 AM
Blowtorch19
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember Pat tweeting about a similar situation after Brock lost to Overeem. Something about confronting a group of guys calling Brock a pussy as he was walking back to his locker room. Phone Post
10/6/12 7:19 AM
genshi
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Desrow - LOL typical TUF bro.

Does he really think pat barry would put dem hands on a fan for verbal harassment? Pat Barry and the UFC would be sued.

Was that you he 'told off'?

10/6/12 8:14 AM
Fabes
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Pat rules. Phone Post
10/6/12 8:35 AM
ryanJ
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL...@ UFC 35 I was sitting in front of some dudes that were screaming during Chuck's fight with Suloev and calling Chuck all sorts of names. These guys didn't shut up the entire show...until Chuck started walking through the audience and was standing right next to us. 

I looked back @ them with some confusion as to why they were so quiet and they both just had their heads down looking @ the floor.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.