UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WINNERS: #franksfight superCalo T-Shirt Contest!!!

10/9/12 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

awesome!

10/9/12 12:12 PM
LadyTrae13
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks :) I wasn't doing this for a prize i was doing this because i believe in the cause.. Frank and Wendy are awesome people and i count is as an honor to have been able to help keep a smile on his face with the few fighters i got to send him a message
10/9/12 12:31 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much awesome goin on round here. Phone Post
10/9/12 12:42 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will get a consolation prize of an autographed T-shirt whether you like I or not missy :) Phone Post
10/9/12 1:04 PM
LadyTrae13
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LnPninja -  You will get a consolation prize of an autographed T-shirt whether you like I or not missy :) Phone Post

hahaahah ok ok i will take it i guess ...lol looks like i am not left with another choice but to take it LOL
10/9/12 1:31 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a reminder, gang...

Frank and Wendy’s goal is $15,000. Please help them get there so Frank can focus on getting better rather than worrying about medical and living expenses!

To help them reach their goal, Disciple Dojo will be donating 30% of any original MMA portrait sold from the gallery to Frank’s Fight. So please go take a look at my work and click on any image in the gallery to see if the original is for sale. Here are a few examples of pieces for sale:

Ronda - $300

Carlinhos - $300

Royce - $200

Royler - $200

Pablo - $200

Nick - $200

El Guapo - $300

Julie - $200

Miesha - $200

Karate Hottie - $200

Marloes - $200

The Greatest - $200

Pacman - $200

Bones - $300

Lyoto - $250

To purchase any of them, email me directly via the contact form on the right hand side of the gallery page.

Also, Disciple Dojo will be donating 50% of proceeds from sale of the following original pieces to Frank’s Fight! (click on the image for more info):

“One Who Serves” – Prismacolor (approx. 15.5″x24.25″) – $600

“Kami of the Rainbow” – Watercolor & tissue paper (approx. 10″x12″) – $250

Even if you cannot afford either of these or any of the other pieces, please continue to keep Frank and his family in your thoughts and prayers and continue supporting #FranksFight and spreading the word!

10/9/12 7:19 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
10/9/12 7:38 PM
bruised
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, sorry I haven't PM'd mine. Traveling on business - is Friday OK? Phone Post
10/9/12 11:23 PM
DiscipleDojo

The rule is, though, all you winners also have to tweet pics of you in your new shirts with a note for Frank and the hashtag...don't slack off in your duties. With great honor comes great responsibility...

10/10/12 10:30 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

bruised -  Hey, sorry I haven't PM'd mine. Traveling on business - is Friday OK? Phone Post

I suppose ;)

TTT and still waiting on RdotC and then we are good to get the order in!

10/15/12 3:40 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Well I still have not heard back from RdotC...

I don't wnat this to delay any more though so I will place the order tomorrow and get this ball rolling already!

Mad Props to everyone still working hard for #franksfight even though this contest ended. I will keep this thread up to date with shipping status and everything.

MikeO

10/16/12 2:15 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Shirts ordered for the winners (except RdotC if you see this PM me)

Checkout — Done!
Your order number is 131-67435073-284xxxx
An order confirmation email will be sent to sxxxxx@yahoo.com shortly. You'll also receive another email when your order is queued for shipment.
Your order will take 3-5 business days to process because it contains dark apparel.
Thank you for shopping at Zazzle!

10/16/12 10:14 PM
DiscipleDojo

Since Wendy & Frank now have their own #FranksFight store on Zazzle, I'll be taking the Calo charity tees off my site so people can get them directly from theirs instead. Just a heads up for everyone who may still want to order one.

You can order them (or many other random Calo-inspired #FranksFight items) at http://www.zazzle.com/franksfight

You can even have your very own Calo to throw darts at!

So go support the UG's most (in)famous member AND help Frank win his fight with cancer!

11/1/12 8:54 PM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

11/1/12 9:18 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

HAHAHA! Nice bumperooni JCSUPERMAN!

The shirts are being shipped to creepy tomorrow. I had to go get some good fabric markers for all the different color shirts. Once I get them back from Creepster I need to get Shane to tell me where to send them for him to sign. Then back to me, then shipped to you guys!

Sorry this is dragging so much it has been a very busy month close here at work.

11/26/12 8:42 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Just bumping this because I have the shirts back from Uncle Creepy but am still waiting to hear from Shane Carwin about where to send them for his autograph.

Thank you winners for your patience. I am trying to get it all done. We are 80% of the way there!!!

Mike

11/27/12 10:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT to get this done!

Where you at Carwin? Uncle held up his end... You don't want the UG Mob coming after you... Lol... Just got a mental image of a bunch of out of shape Internet tough guys rushing Carwin and him grabbing one n swinging him around as a weapon. Phone Post
11/27/12 10:23 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Just bumping this because I have the shirts back from Uncle Creepy but am still waiting to hear from Shane Carwin about where to send them for his autograph.

Thank you winners for your patience. I am trying to get it all done. We are 80% of the way there!!!

Mike

Awesome job!!

11/30/12 4:13 AM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT :)

11/30/12 1:10 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Opened the box before I sent it to Shane and noticed two funny things:

1. Uncle Creepy and BlahBreh stole my paint markers. I assume they are scalping them on ebay for massive profits :)

2. Check out SuperCalo showing his love for creepy:

11/30/12 1:42 PM
mixedmartialfarts
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

11/30/12 6:01 PM
JCSUPERMAN

Edited: 01/10/13 1:14 PM

TTT

1/10/13 5:07 PM
JCSUPERMAN

Edited: 01/10/13 5:23 PM

Just got this is the mail today!!,Thanks again to UGCTT_LnPninja for putting this contest together and thanks to everyone who participated it was alot of fun :) also Special thanks to Uncle Creepy and Carwin for signing it. Hope everything is going great for you frank!!

1/13/13 2:42 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got the shirts when we arrived home from vegas will post pics soon thank you ninja and love the personal note ;)

1/13/13 3:52 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Awesome to hear they arrived!!! Sorry it took so long. :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.