UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Any gyms in the palm beach area running deals

10/7/12 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JLindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want (scratch that need) to get back in shape I have a hard time going to a conventional gym (la fitness pf etc) but when I was wrestling I would shed pounds easily

So question is are there any gyms around palm beach that I can do jiu jitsu for around 100 a month Phone Post
10/7/12 5:38 PM
Bjj420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pedro carvalho just opened a new jiu jitsu gym in lake park just go to his website for address Phone Post
10/7/12 11:10 PM
JLindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bjj420 - Pedro carvalho just opened a new jiu jitsu gym in lake park just go to his website for address Phone Post
Thanks ill look into it Phone Post
10/9/12 12:58 AM
N5Z
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No addy on the website I went to.  Do you know the crosstreets where its located?

10/10/12 3:41 AM
Bjj420

Not exactly he just opened it I have class with him tomorrow I will get address and post it for u Phone Post
11/11/12 7:14 PM
parrumpinha
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to ATT West Palm Beach. Good people and top notch instructors. attwpb.com Phone Post
11/11/12 8:30 PM
JLindahl

parrumpinha - Go to ATT West Palm Beach. Good people and top notch instructors. attwpb.com Phone Post
Nice to see you on here finally you know a lot of my good friends

But I can only afford 60-90 a month right now Phone Post
11/14/12 7:57 AM
phdinmma

Imperial is in Boca and is a great gym. My brother is the wrestling coach there.

I think its still 99/mo unlimited.

Imperialathletics.com Phone Post
11/14/12 8:55 AM
JLindahl

phdinmma - Imperial is in Boca and is a great gym. My brother is the wrestling coach there.

I think its still 99/mo unlimited.

Imperialathletics.com Phone Post
Thanks

I wish I could but Boca is too far I'm in palm beach and work in palm beach gardens

I'm going to check out parrumpihna's gym Phone Post
11/14/12 8:56 AM
JLindahl

My bad on the spelling Marcos Phone Post
12/16/12 10:48 PM
parrumpinha
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noprob man! Hope see u soon Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.