UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Anime on Droid??

10/7/12 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just got a galaxy 3s was wondering if any1 knew any good droid free apps for anime? only one i can find is crunchy roll
10/9/12 12:44 PM
bogle1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody?? haha Phone Post
10/9/12 2:11 PM
paw
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know much about anime apps on droid.

Crunchy Roll is a pretty good streamer of anime though, so I presume that's what their app allows (you can watch shows they stream) - and if so, that's one I would get.

Another one to consider is Otaku USA ( http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/news_and_magazines/otaku-usa_cjbve.html ) which looks like it allows you to view an adroid version of the magazine.

Other than that.....I got nuthin'.  Sorry.

10/9/12 2:33 PM
bogle1

paw -

I don't know much about anime apps on droid.

Crunchy Roll is a pretty good streamer of anime though, so I presume that's what their app allows (you can watch shows they stream) - and if so, that's one I would get.

Another one to consider is Otaku USA ( http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/news_and_magazines/otaku-usa_cjbve.html ) which looks like it allows you to view an adroid version of the magazine.

Other than that.....I got nuthin'.  Sorry.

im coming to terms with the fact crunchy roll is the only anime app :(

will check out the magazine one tho! thank you kindly Phone Post
10/11/12 12:45 PM
ec
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hulu has a ton of anime as well. Between Hulu and CR and various streaming sites you should be good! Phone Post
10/23/12 6:44 PM
bogle1

couldnt find a great steamg app for my new s3

i did find an app called Mango where you csn get free manga :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.