UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Was at UFC this weekend ... Had an altercation ..!

10/12/12 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
10/13/12 3:26 PM
lormpino
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay - ttt Phone Post
Ya Phone Post
10/13/12 3:27 PM
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino -
mclay - ttt Phone Post
Ya Phone Post
More details.. Phone Post
10/20/12 3:36 PM
mclay

ttt
10/20/12 3:43 PM
lormpino
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I
Got all voted down cause of this thread....

Sorry guys I thought you all would have loved a first hand story of my experience at a UFC .....

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
10/20/12 4:08 PM
mclay

lormpino - I

Sorry guys I thought you all would have loved a first hand story of my experience at a UFC .....

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
10/20/12 4:42 PM
lormpino

mclay -
lormpino - I

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
Hahhaa this guy pm's people for votes... All his votes are fake Phone Post
10/20/12 4:51 PM
lormpino

Looks like another " frozen " night here in Cali Phone Post
10/20/12 5:03 PM
DEZBOT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino - Was some fighting going on in cage ... Some little ass dudes ... ( pussies)
I'm 6'5" ish ... I was yelling and booing ( kinda drunk) disrespectfully , I now realize... ( sorry guys) than some meat head stars yelling at me... I later find out he's a UFC fighter ( or was) not sure....
Pat Harry?
He's like" what did you say" " say it again " blah blah.... ... I put my head down cause is was buzzed and light headed .... I seen him later and he didn't want any

!!!!!!'. (A long story short)

War !!!! Phone Post
Holly shit! Pat Barry posted a video bout this shit, u need to be more respectful dude, that fight ended in a k o Phone Post
10/20/12 5:06 PM
lormpino

DEZBOT -
lormpino - Was some fighting going on in cage ... Some little ass dudes ... ( pussies)
I'm 6'5" ish ... I was yelling and booing ( kinda drunk) disrespectfully , I now realize... ( sorry guys) than some meat head stars yelling at me... I later find out he's a UFC fighter ( or was) not sure....
Pat Harry?
He's like" what did you say" " say it again " blah blah.... ... I put my head down cause is was buzzed and light headed .... I seen him later and he didn't want any

War !!!! Phone Post
Holly shit! Pat Barry posted a video bout this shit, u need to be more respectful dude, that fight ended in a k o Phone Post
Was drunk and dumb / it is what it is...

Ya I seen video Phone Post
10/20/12 5:06 PM
UGCTT_mousetrap
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BispingsBritishWrasslin - haha was waiting for someone to make one of these
. Phone Post
10/20/12 5:11 PM
DEZBOT

lormpino -
DEZBOT -
Pat Harry?

War !!!! Phone Post

Y go to the UFC if u don't like the 125 ers? Seriously!!!! Phone Post
10/20/12 5:22 PM
lormpino

DEZBOT -
lormpino -
DEZBOT -
Pat Harry?

War !!!! Phone Post

Y go to the UFC if u don't like the 125 ers? Seriously!!!! Phone Post
Never said I didn't like... I just said I was yelling and being dumb ( drunk) and then I say sorry .... Read op Phone Post
10/20/12 5:55 PM
mclay

lormpino -
mclay -
lormpino - I

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
Hahhaa this guy pm's people for votes... All his votes are fake Phone Post
PM sent Phone Post
10/20/12 5:56 PM
mclay

OP VTFD Phone Post
10/20/12 7:01 PM
Forrest Spliffn

-4 for that effort OP

-83 on the votes suggests you have enough knowledge of this place to do a better job. Phone Post
10/20/12 7:11 PM
lormpino

Forrest Spliffn - -4 for that effort OP

-83 on the votes suggests you have enough knowledge of this place to do a better job. Phone Post
What are voted for Forrest? Phone Post
10/20/12 7:15 PM
lormpino

WWETopTeam - OP is definately NOT trolling . Pat Barry was involved in an emotional altercation with a fan. THAT WAS THE OP !!! All of this can be proven, as it was recorded and databased in real time. Why would someone claim they were in an argument with Pat Barry if they weren't? That would make no Sense. Surely it isn't a claim to fame.

Anyway, what the OP said at the fights was real sad. You aren't a true fan of MMA
I am a true fan since day one.... I stated I was drunk and being dumb !!!

I'm not a fan of alcohol and I shouldn't drink

Troof Phone Post
10/20/12 7:16 PM
lormpino

And why vote down for the truth ? Makes no sense/ I will share no more of story Phone Post
10/20/12 7:58 PM
mclay

lormpino - And why vote down for the truth ? Makes no sense/ I will share no more of story Phone Post
Ok...VTFU

Nah VTFD Phone Post
10/22/12 4:37 PM
lormpino

mclay -
lormpino - I

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
Rude as hell Phone Post
10/22/12 6:53 PM
mclay

lormpino -
mclay -
lormpino - I

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
Rude as hell Phone Post
What's rude as hell is not donating....you know!

VTFD Phone Post
10/23/12 4:13 PM
lormpino

mclay -
lormpino -
mclay -
lormpino - I

It won't happen again

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post
VTFD Phone Post
Rude as hell Phone Post
What's rude as hell is not donating....you know!

VTFD Phone Post
Still not blue? Phone Post
10/24/12 4:48 PM
mclay

No Phone Post
10/24/12 5:37 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-1/10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.