UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Gamburyan:Every girl needs to get slapped 1x

10/8/12 9:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like somethin a middle eastern would say Phone Post
10/8/12 9:19 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
KnowKontrol -  I just texted this to my wife... She agrees. Guess she is catching one when I get home. Phone Post

give her the falcon

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/1/13/Falcon_Punch_Vagoo.gif

40 min till I leave work. I'll consider that. Phone Post
10/8/12 9:20 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post
10/8/12 9:29 PM
Crooklyn
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

10/8/12 9:36 PM
Lulz McGee
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - Oh Bro.
Holy shit LMAO Phone Post
10/8/12 9:37 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

You all let a lot of people talk out their ass. That's obviously not the issue. If you felt I was bashing him then a message would've been nice instead of moving a legit thread. Phone Post
10/8/12 9:45 PM
Mechanical Bull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a fan
10/8/12 9:53 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How incredibly stupid he is Phone Post
10/8/12 9:55 PM
Kostakio
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muslim folks are too weird sometimes. If you have a sister or daughter, this kind of shit is stupid. Try slapping my sister or daughter, Manny. I'd hang you by your entrails - fighter or not. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:01 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Ronda has been slapped many times I'm sure. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:04 PM
vegard
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Conner agrees:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
10/8/12 10:20 PM
udk

vegard - Sean Conner agrees:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

who's this sean conner chap?
10/8/12 10:31 PM
OneScoup

Brilliant career move
10/8/12 10:38 PM
MITman2k
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/08/12 10:42 PM

If this is true, I guess in Manny's world 1x a week keeps his pimp hand strong...SMH

10/8/12 10:41 PM
Kneeblock
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So UG logic falls into one of two categories:

"Yeah he's right."

or

"Armenians are savages."

Ah, the modern cultured MMA fan.
10/8/12 10:53 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russianorkhan -  That's why Armenians get slapped by azerbaijanis every 2 hours......manny "is fuckin 4"00 tall" to quote chris tucker lmao......but seriously the small fucker needs to get his Armenian ass slapped 2x a day I think....wtf...why would u hit a woman when u can easily restrain her? (unless we talkin about rowdy Ronda) Phone Post

aint no Azerbaijan slapping me bro lol..

10/8/12 10:56 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Once a week is a bit hasty. It depends on the girl.
It's VERY RARE, but a few only need to be slapped a few times in their life. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyAvengerP5 - 
Kostakio -  Muslim folks are too weird sometimes. If you have a sister or daughter, this kind of shit is stupid. Try slapping my sister or daughter, Manny. I'd hang you by your entrails - fighter or not. Phone Post

are you saying manny is a muslim?

i don't think so. i think armenians are christians for the most part

doesn't karo were a cross necklace sometimes?

yes, majority of us are Christians...

10/8/12 10:59 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AristidesBrito - Manny just made a new fan Phone Post
Here here!! Lol Phone Post
10/8/12 11:25 PM
GroundStPound

Reminds me of this

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0 Phone Post
10/8/12 11:37 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

I wonder what his training parter Rousey thinks of this quote 

^ Phone Post
10/9/12 12:36 AM
Joe Lauzon
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
Manny would say the same thing about guys too... Everyone should get punched every week. Looking into things too much. Phone Post
10/9/12 12:59 AM
Bick Koxer
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shorebreaker420 - Short man syndrome, Phone Post
This. LOL at that midget being so threatened by women. Phone Post
10/9/12 1:08 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Manny may not be the sharpest tool in the shed... but he's definitely a tool.
10/9/12 1:08 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Kostakio -  Muslim folks are too weird sometimes. If you have a sister or daughter, this kind of shit is stupid. Try slapping my sister or daughter, Manny. I'd hang you by your entrails - fighter or not. Phone Post

So, Armenians are 'Muslim folks' now?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.