UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Gamburyan:Every girl needs to get slapped 1x

10/9/12 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rundymc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spontonio - There's a saying where I come from, "If you act like a guy, you'll get treated like one."
I don't condone beating women up, but sometimes they think they can attack a guy, spit in guys faces, etc. with no consequences. In those situations, they need a fast one.

I concur, I've seen that kind of behavior here in SE Asia as well.

I can KIND of see where Manny is coming from wrt women using femininity to gain an upper hand in social interactions. It happens in Singapore a lot as more guys grow up to become door mats. But really, it's just another type of social dynamic. Most of the door mats I used to know, aren't anymore.

That said, Manny has a really weird way of expressing himself. And by weird I mean retarded. Come on dude, there were 10 ways you could have said what you wanted to say without inviting a torrent of hate and endangering your job. LMAO.
10/9/12 2:26 AM
SuperMann
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is just angry because no women are attracted to him. Phone Post
10/9/12 2:29 AM
NorthFromHere
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
I wonder if Manny fake glove taps his chick before slapping her
10/9/12 2:47 AM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 2:48 AM
Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

You all let a lot of people talk out their ass. That's obviously not the issue. If you felt I was bashing him then a message would've been nice instead of moving a legit thread. Phone Post

"You all" is not me. When I see something suspect, I handle it. You never provided a source, nor did you bother to respond to my questions, so I moved the thread. It was only then that you deigned to offer a response, despite 2 attempts by me to get some clarification. When you offered some, I moved the thread back. Don't get indignant because I took action. Had you answered earlier on when I asked, it never would have gotten moved.

10/9/12 2:51 AM
RicoVelasquez
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah not cool if true but I won't believe until I see some proof.

Every race and nationality has their share of good people and douchebag assholes.

I've Been with a lot of bitches that I've had to restrain and known some that deserve a good smack once in a while. But unless its in self defense, no man should ever hit a woman.

If you got yourself a bitch like that than just get the fuck out of that situation and find yourself a real woman that won't push you to do anything stupid. Phone Post
10/9/12 2:56 AM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You betta shut yo face, little man.

You gonna have to judo my foot outta your ass.

10/9/12 3:17 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

You all let a lot of people talk out their ass. That's obviously not the issue. If you felt I was bashing him then a message would've been nice instead of moving a legit thread. Phone Post

"You all" is not me. When I see something suspect, I handle it. You never provided a source, nor did you bother to respond to my questions, so I moved the thread. It was only then that you deigned to offer a response, despite 2 attempts by me to get some clarification. When you offered some, I moved the thread back. Don't get indignant because I took action. Had you answered earlier on when I asked, it never would have gotten moved.

It's in the original post that's it's from his Facebook. I can't help that he removed it. What link were you expecting honestly? You went on there and saw he removed it and still asked for "a link". It shouldn't have been moved in the first place since I provided the source in the original post. IMO most of the mods here have a duty of protecting fighters so nothing against you personally. Phone Post
10/9/12 4:52 AM
Brabo Ben
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hayastan grappling system, teaching young armenians to slap the shit out of women. Phone Post
10/9/12 4:59 AM
shallowkal

Jacinto - Doesn't surprise me coming from a guy that fakes like he is gonna touch gloves at the start of the fight and then tries to kick his opponent in the face.
Armpit Phone Post
10/9/12 5:01 AM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I've seen Manny around, he does have a Napoleon complex. Sounds like something he would definitely actually believe Phone Post
10/9/12 8:53 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KEEP THE PIMP HAND STRONG! Phone Post
10/9/12 8:59 AM
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Kostakio -  Muslim folks are too weird sometimes. If you have a sister or daughter, this kind of shit is stupid. Try slapping my sister or daughter, Manny. I'd hang you by your entrails - fighter or not. Phone Post

So, Armenians are 'Muslim folks' now?

No, but Manny is.

10/9/12 9:13 AM
Ramon Maroni

Oh boy

and in for the inevitable reversal of statement, saying he was "mis-quoted" or taken outta context
10/9/12 9:50 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Parsnippian

10/9/12 9:57 AM
Willie Makitt
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/9/12 10:03 AM
Cya

ttt
10/9/12 10:09 AM
French Fries Malone
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Manny would say the same thing about guys too... Everyone should get punched every week. Looking into things too much. Phone Post
When a pro athlete condones violence against women on a very popular media outlet, were reading into it too much?

Dudes getting fired for those views, or at least making them public Phone Post
10/9/12 10:32 AM
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 across the eyes. Phone Post
10/9/12 10:34 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Kostakio - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Kostakio -  Muslim folks are too weird sometimes. If you have a sister or daughter, this kind of shit is stupid. Try slapping my sister or daughter, Manny. I'd hang you by your entrails - fighter or not. Phone Post

So, Armenians are 'Muslim folks' now?

No, but Manny is.

Source? You're full of shit.
10/9/12 10:54 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

Lol he's just mad that most chicks are bigger than him Phone Post
10/9/12 11:01 AM
kevsh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely a serious Napolean complex on this little one. I remember on TuF how he was always acting super tough with this mean grin on his face. I guess all those pro losses have only made him more angry at the world?
10/9/12 11:04 AM
mikedudikoff

he looks like a woman beater. angry looking little immigrant.

I'd love him to smack that Rhonda Rousey. I don't agree with women beating but I'd approve of her being beaten. And I mean a Once Were Warriors type beating.
10/9/12 11:05 AM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 2:55 PM
Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

It's in the original post that's it's from his Facebook. I can't help that he removed it. What link were you expecting honestly? You went on there and saw he removed it and still asked for "a link". It shouldn't have been moved in the first place since I provided the source in the original post. IMO most of the mods here have a duty of protecting fighters so nothing against you personally. Phone Post

Let me clarify a few things for you before we move forward here. It is possible to link to a Facebook post, the same way you do with Twitter, by right clicking the timestamp. When posting rumors, news, quotes, etc, we ask that a link be provided, to make sure one is not trolling or bashing a fighter. It has always been this way in the UG. 

When I saw this post, I immediately went to his Facebook page and saw nothing, This happened right after you made the thread. It hadn't gained enough steam to get his notice yet, so I couldn't determine if he had removed it or not. What I thought, is that it was hearsay from someone else, not that he had removed it.

I asked you, repeatedly, to provide your link. I didn't ask because I thought he had removed it. I asked because at the time, it was too soon for him to have removed it. You ignored me. It was for this reason that I moved the thread. After I moved the thread, you decided to become indignant, like I had wounded your thread for the approximate 8 minutes it was in What If. I was completely right to move it, considering there was no link, other than you saying you saw it. You are not a source.

I asked you to put in the original post that he removed it, for clarification to anyone that reads the thread. I see you still haven't done it. I can only ascertain that you are doing it with the intent of misleading people. I'm going to ask you to clarify it again. If you don't, within a reasonable amount of time, I will move the thread back to What If.  I am giving you time to do the right thing here.

10/9/12 11:17 AM
spontonio
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
spontonio - There's a saying where I come from, "If you act like a guy, you'll get treated like one."
I don't condone beating women up, but sometimes they think they can attack a guy, spit in guys faces, etc. with no consequences. In those situations, they need a fast one.
There's a saying I come from "If you want to keep your teeth, don't double post"

Don't make me tell you twice Phone Post

Lol you come from a saying. Mahulani.
10/9/12 11:19 AM
rockwell
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AristidesBrito - Manny just made a new fan Phone Post
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.