UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Gamburyan:Every girl needs to get slapped 1x

10/9/12 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 2:59 PM

haha now he's saying his accounts were hacked.  and he used the same frownie pie face the "hacker" used, while claiming it was hacked.  what kind of low level hacker is going to bust into a gatekeeper's account just to put a lame comment like that up?   c'mon manny you're better than that.  digging the hole deeper imo

10/9/12 3:01 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont make me post pics i have from the Emerson fight

10/9/12 3:07 PM
UGCTT_JediMMA
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KnowKontrol - I just texted this to my wife... She agrees. Guess she is catching one when I get home. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
10/9/12 3:17 PM
Delorian
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny's claiming his social media accounts were hacked:

Hey everyone my twitter my FB and IG accounts are hacked :( wtf is going with this ppl I guess they got nothing to do.

10/9/12 3:22 PM
Kneeblock
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delorian -

Hey everyone my twitter my FB and IG accounts are hacked :( wtf is going with this ppl I guess they got nothing to do.

Not buying it. Phone Post
10/9/12 3:23 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice try Manny - bye bye!
10/9/12 3:25 PM
crowbar
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 3:35 PM

Yeah,yeah,yeah.

My account was hacked

My supplements were tainted

Your check is in the mail

I don`t cut my dope

I won`t cum in your mouth

10/9/12 3:35 PM
rondarousey
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

10/9/12 3:36 PM
CoreNobody
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internet Tufguy - I love slappin' that ass.
This makes sense ,the other not so much. Phone Post
10/9/12 3:37 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hacked account! Why didn't I think of that?!-Miguel Torres Phone Post
10/9/12 3:37 PM
LINDE
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 3:37 PM

I love this place

10/9/12 3:39 PM
catbath
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoah! Ronda bomb!

10/9/12 3:39 PM
Larry Appleton
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armenians are all insane Phone Post
10/9/12 3:41 PM
Brigham
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock -
Delorian -

Not buying it. Phone Post
I'm having a hard time buying it as well Phone Post
10/9/12 3:42 PM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you have to slap your women to feel respected/in charge/alpha then you really aren't much of a man at all
10/9/12 3:42 PM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you see, this thread is ending nicely. :)
10/9/12 3:43 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - OP.

All Crooklyn was saying that whether it was removed or not (hard to prove). You can't just say a fighter said something without proof.

What kind if precedence does that set? Can anyone post anything they want saying a fighter said it and then removed it?

She merely just moved it to a different forum until it further investigation.

It could be 100% true, it could be you making it up, but without proof either way it can't be allowed to stay on UG.

As to why UG blog ran with it. No idea I am looking into that. Phone Post
No harm done, nothing against Crooklyn personally. It's a tough spot for u all I realize. There's a lot of trolls here that would make shit up. Without a screenshot yes it does look fishy. I'm glad it was moved back in good faith and Rousey and Manny could confirm this was half true Phone Post
10/9/12 3:43 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's probably easy to hack.

User Name: theanvil@yahoo.com
Password: heybro Phone Post
10/9/12 3:57 PM
1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haunted Housey white knighting up in this bitch! Phone Post
10/9/12 3:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Kostakio - He's probably easy to hack.

User Name: theanvil@yahoo.com
Password: heybro Phone Post
Lol what's Karo's

Doyouknowwhoiambro@yahoo.com
Password:theheat Phone Post
10/9/12 4:06 PM
Fangas
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - I wonder if Manny fake glove taps his chick before slapping her
. Phone Post
10/9/12 4:11 PM
Fangas

rondarousey -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

Love you Phone Post
10/9/12 4:24 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[slaps his wife for not being as sexy as Ronda] Phone Post
10/9/12 4:40 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda Rousey!

*melts* Phone Post
10/9/12 4:52 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rondarousey - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan

-ronda

spektak, welcome back  to the UG Ronda

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.